ConocoPhillips layoffs under way in Bartlesville, Ponca City

Mar 4, 2009 Full story: KWTV Oklahoma City 9

Some ConocoPhillips employees in Bartlesville and Ponca City received the proverbial pink slips Wednesday morning as the Houston-based energy giant started the process of cutting 4 percent of its 32,000-strong ...

Full Story
BOFUPONCA

Aurora, CO

#1 Apr 17, 2009
ponca city sucks and it has for many, many,many years. It deserves what it gets. who in the hell would want to live in that shit hole. There is nothing but dirty white trash in that town. maybe it would make a nice green belt for deer and racoons or whatever else may want to live in that dump of a shit hole. MULLETVILLE USA

“Knowledge is Power”

Since: Feb 08

Pond Creek, Oklahoma

#2 Apr 26, 2009
BOFUPONCA wrote:
ponca city sucks and it has for many, many,many years. It deserves what it gets. who in the hell would want to live in that shit hole. There is nothing but dirty white trash in that town. maybe it would make a nice green belt for deer and racoons or whatever else may want to live in that dump of a shit hole. MULLETVILLE USA
Sorry we don't have mountains of stuck up elitists like your beloved Colorado tourist trap of a town! There's white trash everywhere and your hatred shows you must have lived here and had a hard time. Be glad your in your over priced mountain haven. You remember your words when no vacationers come your way.
ThePirateKing

Mcloud, OK

#3 Jun 1, 2009
wow bofuponca, nobody knows what or were the hell mulletvill usa is, however people know and like ponca city. actually we have less white trash now that you are not there. thank you for not being there anymore.
Simmons

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jul 29, 2009
BOFUPONCA wrote:
I've lived in Arvada, CO; a Denver suburb, considered one of the best in the Denver area. Aurora on the other hand is considered the shit hole of all the Denver suburbs. All things considered, I was glad to get the hell out of the entire smog, sodomite, and weirdo infested mess and return to the good ole OK of US of A, where whatever you might say about them, have been and still are the salt of the earth.
newtoponca

Ponca City, OK

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Ponca is full of trash, but I'm not talking about the people. I like the town and the people quite a bit, but I sure do wish that they would pick up their trash. Every where you look there is garbage in the streets, garbage in the yards. The whole place needs to be cleaned up. If there was a group of people who went around just picking up trash they would be very busy. I wish there was, I would help. This little town could be so nice if people would just pick up all the garbage and show a little pride in how they keep their yards. It's a little out of control.
Senior citizen

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 1, 2013
This is an old article. Wonder why it has been brought up now ?
Cross Timbers Woman

Tulsa, OK

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Senior citizen wrote:
This is an old article. Wonder why it has been brought up now ?
Probably because someone from this neck of the woods posted on the Ponca City forum. This is Topix, and sometimes things bleed over from one city to another. No big mystery.
Senior citizen

Claremore, OK

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Cross Timbers Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because someone from this neck of the woods posted on the Ponca City forum. This is Topix, and sometimes things bleed over from one city to another. No big mystery.
Uuummm, I was talking about the date not the location or locations. 2009 was a while back :-)
Cross Timbers Woman

Tulsa, OK

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Uuummm, I was talking about the date not the location or locations. 2009 was a while back :-)
That's what I'm talking about...a new posting from this neck of the woods on the PC forum... "re-upped" this post as well.
Oh well, nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ConocoPhillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benefits of Turbo tax. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laureen Barger 1
Iran Wants U.S. Firms to Develop Oil Fields (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pic 3
Union 76 oil (Mar '06) Oct '13 Dean Sullivan 15
Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play: Estimat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Ford 1
EPA highlights San Juan Basin polluters (Feb '13) Feb '13 PHD 19
UPDATE 1-India state oil firms persist on Canad... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lamont Alberta de... 1
Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jun '12 GOLDSTONE REPORT 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

ConocoPhillips People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••