CT Utility Will Not Meet Power Deadline

Nov 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurnTo23.com

Connecticut's largest utility pushed back a self-declared deadline to restore power to 99% of its customers by midnight Sunday, more than a week after a crippling early blizzard.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2011
sue

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Wow, I could have told them that. The govenor was totally useless, on TV stammering, provided help two days too late. What a jerk. And my favorite the Red Cross is on strike and picketing.

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Seems we are all one second away from the "STONE AGE"

The National grid is OLD,and inadequate.

A Hot Summer can and will cause BLACKOUTS!

The GREEN SLIME MORANS are much too blame!
it takes energy to make power...Coal ,Oil,nuclear.

But the GREEN SHITS think a Wind Mill can do it...or Solar Panels.....If you think so ,stick it on yer house,and yer car also!Then hope the wind blows,and the sun shines!

Meanwhile the world is passing us by in creating energy!....And GREEN SLIME LOONS ,and ASS HOLE TREE HUGGERS,continue to "GOD DAM AMERICA"
sue

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2011
FRONTIERSMAN wrote:
Seems we are all one second away from the "STONE AGE"
The National grid is OLD,and inadequate.
A Hot Summer can and will cause BLACKOUTS!
The GREEN SLIME MORANS are much too blame!
it takes energy to make power...Coal ,Oil,nuclear.
But the GREEN SHITS think a Wind Mill can do it...or Solar Panels.....If you think so ,stick it on yer house,and yer car also!Then hope the wind blows,and the sun shines!
Meanwhile the world is passing us by in creating energy!....And GREEN SLIME LOONS ,and ASS HOLE TREE HUGGERS,continue to "GOD DAM AMERICA"
The bottom line on the green movement is simply to teach us to live like a third world country

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2011
It's an obamanation.
Mohegan

Mystic, CT

#6 Nov 7, 2011
Anyone who see powerlines criscrossing big old trees, mostly common in Connecticut, knew it was false hope. I didn't believe it.
CLP Exectutive Board

Branford, CT

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Instead of spending money on tree trimming and underground wires, we spent it on raises and year end bonuses for ourselves. Thank you rate payers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Light and Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Gouging by 3 party Electric suppliers (Jan '14) Jun '14 Ripped Off in CT 3
Frustration With CL&P Progress Grows In Eastern... (Sep '11) Sep '13 Paulina Hillebrano 2
Residents in the outer boroughs continue to dig... (Feb '13) Feb '13 kim messinger 1
As Hurricane Sandy Strengthens, CL&P is Prepare... (Oct '12) Oct '12 brundage 2
Malloy: 'For CL&P Customers, This Will Be A Lon... (Oct '11) Nov '11 Luz 8
Clown-O-Meter: Naked Man Leaps in Front of Vehi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 America Gentleman... 1
Public will be able to sound off on CL&P's Hurr... (Sep '11) Sep '11 WTF 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Connecticut Light and Power People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••