New Peninsula Wellness Center a 'one-...

New Peninsula Wellness Center a 'one-stop place' for gym, medical services

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 2, 2011, titled New Peninsula Wellness Center a 'one-stop place' for gym, medical services. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

There are rows and rows of exercise equipment at the new Peninsula Wellness Center in Marina, but "this isn't a gym," said Kristine Drinovsky, general manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

court12

Salinas, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
This wellness center is begging for a lawsuit. They demand that you adhere to their rules and policies, and in return provide hardly anything they promised when you were signing on the dotted line. The gm is more concerned with simply keeping her job, than actually doing it. As a current ( but not for long) member, i foresee major problems with this company when it's "valued members" wise up and realize they are being ripped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police briefs: Whalers Cove diver taken to hosp... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Justin Olsson 2
News Peninsula not immune to heroin epidemic (Jul '12) Jul '12 Stephyann 1
More from around the web