Dimock Water Situation Follow Up

Dimock Water Situation Follow Up

There are 4 comments on the News Channel 34 story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Dimock Water Situation Follow Up. In it, News Channel 34 reports that:

The City of Binghamton's water trucks stayed within city limits Friday. Thursday, we told you how 11 families in Dimock, Pennsylvania said they are running out of clean water after water deliveries stopped to their homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Channel 34.

Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2011
What does sovereignty really mean to you?
By Dwight Baker
[email protected]
12/3/11
To me it means safety in our home and land. Security from foreign invaders provided by our entire close knit family friends and kin.

Cabot came drilled messed things up and Yes they were a foreign invader. Will anyone deny that? They came they got what they wanted and now they are long gone.

What can be done? Simple fight like hell till all the SO-CALLED-LEADERS locally get on the stick and get this problem fixed.
Shekid

Westtown, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2011
These people signed leases NO one took anything that they did not have rights to.these people got millions of money and have been offered water treatment systems and REFUSE to leave them be put on which would then leave them have GOOD water...if you believe their water is really bad. They are suing for MORE money instead of leaving CAbot fix their water. Wonder what this IS really all about???? MONEY!!!!
concerned

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2012
i dont know much about the gas drilling but i do know a few that work for these companys, and they treat their drivers like crap. and all of it is because of the money.
bigdoc

Grampian, PA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
how much money has josh fox off his anti fracking campaign?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Oil and Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cabot Oil & Gas to Buy East Texas Assets; Bossi... (Jul '08) Aug '14 Bryan 12
News Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Announces Major Lea... (Feb '12) Mar '12 paul shykora 4
News Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Shares Downgraded by Simm... (Feb '12) Feb '12 jcsal 1
News Cabot CEO: EPA investigation of Dimock a waste (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Water delivered to Pa. village with tainted wells (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Given "Neutral" Rating by... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Pa. families get no quick answer from EPA on water (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
More from around the web