Canadian National Railway's CEO Discu...

Canadian National Railway's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

There are 1 comment on the Seeking Alpha story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Canadian National Railway's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

I would like to remind you that today's remarks contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

a sectionman

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Oct 28, 2011
over paid uneducated front line managers running a sweat shop , Like the prez says i have no idea how to run a railroad but i know how to make money! Slash employees , hire no minds, and spend no money on infastructure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian National Railway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian National Railway (CNI) Position Cut by... Fri CNR 1
Let's hear from CN Employees (Mar '09) Jan '16 Scabies 16
News South Milton residents regrouping to oppose int... (Mar '15) Jun '15 liteone 2
News Trains hauling crude must slow down in urban ar... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Milton residents ... 1
News Chamber breakfast meeting hears more details of... (Apr '15) Apr '15 milton residents ... 1
News Why Canadian railway stocks may stop in their t... (Apr '15) Apr '15 milton protest info 1
News CN plans intermodal logistics hub for greater T... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Rita 1
More from around the web