Canadian native groups cancel CN Rail blockade

Full story: Dose

Canadian aboriginal groups canceled a planned blockade of Canadian National Railway lines set for Thursday, after the company agreed to lobby Ottawa to help resolve natives' outstanding land claims, both groups ...
Comments
861 - 872 of 872 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2014
First Prev
of 44
Next Last
toofunny

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

The wheel was and still is a useless invention lol
thestatsdontlie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> We dint need no stinkin wheel eh, we had canoes, kayaks and women to carry stuff. We had al da land and bison an dint have ta move much eh.
Right, the wheel would be wasted on people who haven't evolved enough to build roads :)
Anywaysss a creaky ole wheel would also mute the symphony of shuffling mukluks provided by a group of pock faced Neanderthals communicating in a series of "nahs" while signaling their intended path by pointing with their lips.
Ever sick boy!
thestatsdontlie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text>you shud come to a pow wow eh, you can make a speech to my people den we can beat you up
Sure, you let me know where and when, but you better show up as well. All of the long sloping brows will be furrowed with confusion without you there to translate from intelligent to Cree.
By the way, my pockets will be full of shiny beads that I will rain down onto the crowd from the podium occasionally during the speech. The simpletons will be so pleased with this that they won't dream of harming me, they may even make me chief!
Did I mention Indians stink?
thestatsdontlie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text>wont need to tranzlate eh, just whoopass of a white dog.
Oh oh, looks like the head dress is coming out!
Savages want to get "scalpy" with it!
So your clueless ancestors gave us well evolved Europeans all this wonderful land for some beads blankets, and firewater. Well don't hate the player, hate the game :P
Although I guess I shouldn't dote on the subject of ancestry to an FASD individual who doesn't even know which one of his uncles is his dad.
Now if you can pry the bottle of super juice out of your hands for long enough, than I encourage you to give a well thought out rebuttal with as much threats and name calling as those chug fingers can type.
Nahhhh
thestatsdontlie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> fuggoff white plague
Although Indians only make up only 12% of Canada's population, they comprise the highest percentage FASD, STI's, unemployment, substance abuse, illiteracy rate, high school drop out rate, incarceration rate, teen pregnancy, abuse, gang involvement, welfare recipients, and violent crime stats in the country. But you feel that whites are the plague?
Guess indians also make the list for being the dumbest.
Yorkton Sucks

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> fuggoff white plague
Things like you are the reason no one gives a shit about your race of things anymore.
Thestatsdontlie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Jeanelle wrote:
First of all JENNIFER!! "Our home and NATIVE land" Don't u forget that! Our ancestors DID NOT make ANY mistake about the land agreements.
And acting like savages....what a racist remark. WE do contribute to society. WE work for them. LOOK around before you make a judgement. I see a lot of my people working and doing good. HORRIBLE habits, eh? Screw your money~pay for your pyschiatrist to meet your problems.
And lastly, David, tons of land in SASKatchewan were STOLEN from us.
READ UR HISTORY makatoon moniyaws!!!
Just to clear a few things up
Land wasn't stolen, it was traded. If, after the fact, the natives felt that the trade was unfair then consider yourselves conquered people, happened all the time back in the day. Be thankful that things didn't go down as they had in the states, you wouldn't be getting the benefits you are now. On that note don't bite the hand that feeds, that's stupid. If you really want to piss and moan about the land know for a fact that natives never settled any land, they were nomadic and just wandered around following bison.
Be thankful for all the technological benefits the Europeans brought, and be quiet. Or go back to rocking your buffalo gotch in a TP without electricity, running water, health care, Ecko gear, flat peaked caps, beer, and ketchup chips while having to hunt for every meal in -40. That would teach us "settlers".
bogginbuster

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

bogginfloggin wrote:
<quoted text> Ever have analse with amalechug? I have a few times.
you're right, it's definitely a chug thing...
bogginbuster

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

metis child 68 wrote:
oh yha I wish it was 100 yrs ago again ,why because I would do this fighting thing again for what is mine and my family the ABORIGINALS
ps,
prob not the best spelling but so what this is not a spelling'' B''
we still pray it would be 100 years ago but this time do it right & wipe out you useless, begging, whining leeches. Nothing was stolen from you, just your common sense.
hoping for a Chuglesspeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

bogginfloggin wrote:
<quoted text> Ever have analse with amalechug? I have a few times.
hey chug, can't come up with anything original (stupidity will do that to you) so you play the same old gay card over & over ? Maybe get a dozen or so of your chug buddies & maybe (it's a big maybe) you can string a few sentences together for a good old fashion argument. Aww, who am i kidding, rocks would burn before that would happen.
hoping for a Chuglesspeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

White OINKER wrote:
<quoted text> Gowalk yur girlie dog flamer and ge your flip flops ready
WOW, such mindless "wit" but as usual, it's all you are, mindless
Rusty Dyck

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

hoping for a Chuglesspeg wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, such mindless "wit" but as usual, it's all you are, mindless
ben dover

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canadian National Railway Discussions

Search the Canadian National Railway Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Toronto York and Front Street CN Offices. Jun '14 Casey Jones 1
E. Hunter Harrison Earns $29,281 PER DAY !!! (C... (Feb '07) Jun '14 Irene 154
Several major projects resume, planned for Sout... May '14 Mary Hirsch 1
conductor wannabe (Apr '13) Apr '14 Bob Johnson 3
CN provides confidential dangerous goods data t... Mar '14 carolann 2
Let's hear from CN Employees (Mar '09) Mar '14 Jim 14
All Aboard Union Pacific Mar '14 Peter 1
•••
•••