Canadian native groups cancel CN Rail blockade

Full story: Dose 875
Canadian aboriginal groups canceled a planned blockade of Canadian National Railway lines set for Thursday, after the company agreed to lobby Ottawa to help resolve natives' outstanding land claims, both groups ... Full Story
First Prev
of 44
Next Last
jennifer

Canada

#1 Jun 30, 2006
what outstanding land claims could the natives possible have my god the government has only been paying them forever already and it must be paid by now. further more to that there is far worse things that have happened to other races in the past but no one is paying for it you know why cause it is history and in the past and was left there. why are we still paying for mistakes our ancestors made. its not like the majority(yes i am saying majority i have seen a few hard working ones) of them contribute anything to society except for acting like savages giving places bad names how mush money do they need to take from those of us who do work and pay taxes to support there horrible habits

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
david

Canada

#2 Jun 30, 2006
theres tons of land in saskatchewan not being used give them that call it even and be done with it already
Jeanelle

Regina, Canada

#3 Jul 26, 2006
First of all JENNIFER!! "Our home and NATIVE land" Don't u forget that! Our ancestors DID NOT make ANY mistake about the land agreements.
And acting like savages....what a racist remark. WE do contribute to society. WE work for them. LOOK around before you make a judgement. I see a lot of my people working and doing good. HORRIBLE habits, eh? Screw your money~pay for your pyschiatrist to meet your problems.
And lastly, David, tons of land in SASKatchewan were STOLEN from us.
READ UR HISTORY makatoon moniyaws!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ron

Canada

#4 Aug 30, 2006
I am not a political person and I work too many hours to be up on the governmental agreements with the Canadian Natives. I am however a logical and intelligent person. Why are we giving the natives anything? Are they not a conquered people? Can they not integrate into society like the hundreds of other minorities in this wonderful country. Or, if they feel they must have treaty money, give it to them on the day they receive a university degree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Canada

#5 Aug 30, 2006
Jeanelle, do you feel that the government is really helping the natives of Canada by giving them money? I do not think I am a racist person - I have friends who are natives. Are you better off than if you were motivated to go out and learn a trade or get an education rather than relying on government money, pissing it away and then having nothing? For example, let's look at your statement:
1)By 'home and NATIVE land' they mean where we all live (where we are native to).
2)You say you work for "them". Who is "them"? Show me a race that has a higher unemployment rate than the natives. You can't.
3)The land wasn't stolen. It is still there.
marie

Canada

#6 May 1, 2007
I find most "Canadians" too complacent with the way their government handles their affairs. They are either too lazy to find out the truth about what the Treaties are all about or they use their ignorance of they facts to maintain their racist attitude. The truth is not in what is written in the history books that First Nations had no input into. The truth lies in the hearts of the people.
john

Regina, Canada

#7 Jun 5, 2007
jeanelle: I agree that the comments made are unfair and uncalled for. R u participating in the national day of action? do you know of other events being held on june 29 in saskatchewan in support of the national day of action. if so please advise as iam interested.
Jeanelle wrote:
First of all JENNIFER!! "Our home and NATIVE land" Don't u forget that! Our ancestors DID NOT make ANY mistake about the land agreements.
And acting like savages....what a racist remark. WE do contribute to society. WE work for them. LOOK around before you make a judgement. I see a lot of my people working and doing good. HORRIBLE habits, eh? Screw your money~pay for your pyschiatrist to meet your problems.
Post start 2006

Mississauga, Canada

#8 Jun 5, 2007
so don't think this applies to this Year 2007 for sure FYI
metis child 68

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jun 6, 2007
Hey jen its people like you and david that nothing gets done with the aboriginal ppl!
Sorry to tell you but your racist and I will not be-little myself and call you down its just not the metis way !
there are bad apples in every tree
I can only laugh when you think that its booze are something stupid.
anyways david why dont you take jen and go live there and we will live were we want
Like dam it you ppl in goverment, lied cheated and stoled our land ,like comon wake up ppl and lets do this pay for the land lets settle this!
metis child 68

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Jun 6, 2007
oh yha I wish it was 100 yrs ago again ,why because I would do this fighting thing again for what is mine and my family the ABORIGINALS

ps,
prob not the best spelling but so what this is not a spelling'' B''
Subdivision Developers

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jun 6, 2007
have other Canadian Natives Feeling the Same as what Metis child 68 Wrote here today
metis child 68

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Jun 7, 2007
Hi
Subdivision I can honestly say that my closest family members metis and first nation ppl,would with out a doubt get physical for the land that is ours and we would not lose!
I am not being a ass about this problem we are faced with today but want a solution were all will be happy you me and everyone else.
Can you imagine going to the homes of people were they have built there dream homes and lifes just to have it taken away from them regardless of how much it would hurt them and Im not talking just anywhere ,only on our land
knock knock leave your home and take your family and be gone!
Cant do that sorry its just not in my blood to do such a thing to ppl,But the goverment did!
I could live of the land and today I wish I could ,no booze no drugs just the land ..

Just the way it was before all these ppl came over and polluted us..
Thank You for listening
Claimerwhobedead

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Jun 21, 2007
Uhm these land claims were made by people 100 years ago? they are long dead and don't need any free land to live like primitive people who didn't even know how to build a log cabin.
hahahha get a job and buy some land like everyone else in the country your a waste of money.
Money wasn't used by 'the great first nations' way back then so you don't need any and you dont ever need to come into cities because they wernt used back then either by natives.
bah canada will be like middle east in 200 years with every little person who settled the land figuring they own it.
I say your all scum bags and the entire human race can wipe itself out with all the pesticides and toxins they breath in.

all they want is money, even tho they didnt have any before the white man. free meds, free eye glasses, who used them in north america 500 years ago anyway? Fucded.
nick

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14 Jun 21, 2007
Can you imagine if the white person kept the natives locked on the reserves when they are keeping the 401 blocked, too funny, whites win with the numbers, dont mess around.
non-native-and-p roud

Canada

#15 Jun 22, 2007
Get off your native asses and either become productive members of todays' society or be left behind.You have let your culture slip away from you , while pathetically trying to make yourselves look "noble".What a f*cking joke.You people are almost as bad as the american blacks.Too busy whining for stuff and not WORKING for stuff.That is why people do not like you.Not because you're native , but because you are lazy f'ing cry-babies!!!!

“SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND”

Since: Jun 07

everywhere I'm needed.

#16 Jun 22, 2007
." Why are we giving the natives anything? Are they not a conquered people"Ron
Devon, Canada. I agree. It's time to assimilate.My ancestors were brought here as slaves.We are not given "hand-outs" by the government.We were not given "compensation".Unlik e natives , we moved on. We have assimilated into society and do not need anyone to hold our hands as we make it through life.We are probably in for another hot summer of indian blockades.Too lazy to earn it , but they can try to extort it.Have you noticed that the ones with jobs are NEVER the ones you see putting up blockades and acting un-ruly ? They sit around living off taxpayers money and acting like the thugs they are.Maybe our govt. will do something about it this year.Hopefully they do not give in. Enough is Enough.
Canada Prevails

Québec, Canada

#17 Jun 23, 2007
Jeanelle wrote:
Oh please. You don't pay taxes, you disrupt our daily lives by blocking roads and protesting, you live on reserves that cost you little and you demand more and more money everyday. The Territory is ours now and that's the way it has been for 400 years. And besides when we arrived here you indians had tons of lands but didn't do anything with them except hunt and smoke.
Canada Prevails

Québec, Canada

#18 Jun 23, 2007
metis child 68 wrote:
oh yha I wish it was 100 yrs ago again ,why because I would do this fighting thing again for what is mine and my family the ABORIGINALS
ps,
prob not the best spelling but so what this is not a spelling'' B''
The aboriginals got cut down to pieces easily by the Europeans. You couldn't have done anything to stop it. The aboriginals were weak and primitive while we had guns. The territory is ours now and you will abandon your foolish traditions or fade away with them. I've had enough of giving my money to the useless Indians.
Canada Prevails

Québec, Canada

#19 Jun 23, 2007
metis child 68 wrote:
Hi
Subdivision I can honestly say that my closest family members metis and first nation ppl,would with out a doubt get physical for the land that is ours and we would not lose!
I am not being a ass about this problem we are faced with today but want a solution were all will be happy you me and everyone else.
Can you imagine going to the homes of people were they have built there dream homes and lifes just to have it taken away from them regardless of how much it would hurt them and Im not talking just anywhere ,only on our land
knock knock leave your home and take your family and be gone!
Cant do that sorry its just not in my blood to do such a thing to ppl,But the goverment did!
I could live of the land and today I wish I could ,no booze no drugs just the land ..
Just the way it was before all these ppl came over and polluted us..
Thank You for listening
You indians make me laugh. The Canadian Army would wipe you out so fast like they almost did during the Oka Crisis. The lands were taken from you because your useless ancestors let them slip away from them. You sold us most of the lands you had in the north in exchange for money. You signed contracts with the Quebec provincial government granting us ownership of lands for us to build our Hydro-dams on. And now you want your lands back?! Too late buddy the Indians lose. White man wins again. Oh and please stop begging for money and start working for f**k's sake.
non-native-and-p roud

Canada

#20 Jun 23, 2007
Canada Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
You indians make me laugh. The Canadian Army would wipe you out so fast like they almost did during the Oka Crisis. The lands were taken from you because your useless ancestors let them slip away from them. You sold us most of the lands you had in the north in exchange for money. You signed contracts with the Quebec provincial government granting us ownership of lands for us to build our Hydro-dams on. And now you want your lands back?! Too late buddy the Indians lose. White man wins again. Oh and please stop begging for money and start working for f**k's sake.
That's where the term INDIAN GIVER comes from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian National Railway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CN to donate $300,000 to Milton District Hospit... Sep 16 this may help ele... 1
Former Toronto York and Front Street CN Offices. Jun '14 Casey Jones 1
E. Hunter Harrison Earns $29,281 PER DAY !!! (C... (Feb '07) Jun '14 Irene 154
Several major projects resume, planned for Sout... May '14 Mary Hirsch 1
conductor wannabe (Apr '13) Apr '14 Bob Johnson 3
CN provides confidential dangerous goods data t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 carolann 2
Let's hear from CN Employees (Mar '09) Mar '14 Jim 14

Canadian National Railway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE