Canadian National suspends former CEO...

Canadian National suspends former CEO Hunter Harrison's pension

There are 7 comments on the Calgary Herald story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Canadian National suspends former CEO Hunter Harrison's pension. In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

Canadian National said Monday it has suspended pension and restricted share unit payments to its former CEO Hunter Harrison, believing he has breached his contract with the company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

union worker

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2012
HA ha ha ha ha ha!
CN Rail

Abbotsford, Canada

#2 Jan 24, 2012
union worker wrote:
HA ha ha ha ha ha!
funny isn't it??? this high roller got his ass in the wringer,
he thought he was untouchable.. I have spoken to many people that have worked for CN Rail..he was a bastard to work under...cutting the little people, while he lives in a mansion.. now it is his turn..maybe he will join Madoffe.. this kinds of people get caught in their own web of lies ..scam anyone they can. BUT NOT for long
FUNNY FUNNY .. I beleive the one above see's it all and it is time these sort of cons get caught and put in jail..
union worker

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Even though I am unionized,I am human first.What this guy did to his managers and formen I cannot forgive.I saw growen men with tears in their eyes to get broken power out the door onto an oversold train..17 foremen left,quit from my shop area because of what they were asked to do...others just couldnt leave and buckeled under his fist.What i question is not how much money he made but how he did it.My main concern here is that as humans there is no labour laws protecting Canadian citizens working as managers,from being brutalized by a non Canadian ceo..that simple...they were treated like shit...I know they are management and not us workers buy they are Canadian first and deserve to be treayed with dignity,even if I dont agree with some of them...I hope the truth comes out and we as a country have the Balls to get this American fist pounding greed under control,at least up here...
CP Rail

Calgary, Canada

#4 Nov 5, 2012
This man personifies evil. He rules with fear and hates all his employees. It is evident he is now destroying CP rail a company that I proudly went to work for for the last 31 years. I now loathe my job. Today 40 people were let go from my shop of 112. there are more layoffs to come. Most of these employees had 28 or more years in with the company. Most are over 50 years of age and have dedicated there life to the company. He takes bread of the tables of his workers to fill his greedy palm. Today we had an employee with 34 years let go for atealing pop bottles out of a recycling bin. No warning.. fired on the spot. He is doing everything he can to get employees to quite and failing that firing them for chicken shit minor offences.
Francis Kelly

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Hello Felow Railroaders
I worked with that bastard for many years at Cn and Hope Cp comes to their senses and see what this BAstard is doing and nobody is worth that money because He has rich friends and He wants to Buy BNSF and do his shit their.
I hope he gets what comming to Him and what I dispises even more is those Guya whit no Balls who Cannot say No to that piece of shit
Good Day to all

Markham, Canada

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Someone should shoot this ashole!

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jan 2, 2015
that giuy is a killer from hell.just look at him. i lost a job after doing the cure twice, then they say it was my choice to leave a 70000 year job. i only wish i could ask him why face to face.the guy makes profit at the expense of safety. get rid of people and their benefits you will save but then what happens to the potential to cover all safety aspect with less people? then we get the lac magentics. i bet he didn't finish school at u of m. just another stooge son of some cop that couldn't do any better.and like all serial killers position himself in a place to correct all that he doubt he is just another falically challenges racist that can be satisfied and is consumed with frustration that he relieves in upsetting unsuspecting peoples lives in order to facilitate some higher order in his senile mind that is running on instanct the goof is 70 years old and can't see a better way. he isn't all that smart. just wicked.why can't isis give him the kneeling necktie approach?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian National Railway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian native groups cancel CN Rail blockade (Jun '06) May '16 Indians Built First 881
Let's hear from CN Employees (Mar '09) May '16 Kev 17
E. Hunter Harrison Earns $29,281 PER DAY !!! (C... (Feb '07) Mar '16 Hunter hater 164
News All benefit from rail traffic -- Elections, Mic... (May '08) Mar '16 Equality 131
News Canadian National Railway (CNI) Position Cut by... (Feb '16) Feb '16 CNR 1
News South Milton residents regrouping to oppose int... (Mar '15) Jun '15 liteone 2
News Trains hauling crude must slow down in urban ar... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Milton residents ... 1
More from around the web