Duke Energy's 2Q profit hurt as energ...

Duke Energy's 2Q profit hurt as energy demand ebbs

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Aug 9, 2009, titled Duke Energy's 2Q profit hurt as energy demand ebbs. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Power company Duke Energy says its second quarter earnings fell as demand for power from industrial customers continues to slide because of the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Flextronics Worker

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

#1 Aug 9, 2009
Why Flextronics batam (indonesia)does not care to its worker?
Does Flextronics only care about profit?
If you want to know how the Flextronics Batam management, do survey what happen in flextronics batam direct with the employ(non staff).

ask them how they serves worker(HRD)such as about locker( how many people serve one locker,subcon),how many time worker can possible to change uniform(shoes,smock,badge id) though it is not proper to use.

Ask about the pollution inside(related to iso 140001) as we know flextronics batam certified by iso140001, but can you see the solder manual are every where and have no exhoust and many more that I cant write down here, for more detail just see and ask the worker, not the staff.

To moderator, pls put this commet in proper place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CMS Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson Company Line: Laura Wright joins CMS En... (Feb '13) Feb '13 blast off 1
News Utility expands options for customer-owned solar (Aug '11) Aug '11 Roman 1
News Thousands still without power after Mich. storms (Jul '08) Jul '08 BuddyDuh 1
News New coal-fired power plants opposed in Michigan (Apr '08) Apr '08 Steelie 2
News Gov. Granholm won't revoke Alba well permit (Apr '08) Apr '08 Wally 1
News Governor Stays Out of Cleanup Project in Antrim... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Wally 1
News WZZM13 - Consumers Energy buys Zeeland power plant (May '07) Aug '07 Idiot 2
More from around the web