Rochester City Council to Vote on Spe...

Rochester City Council to Vote on Special Election Date

There are 1 comment on the 13WHAM story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Rochester City Council to Vote on Special Election Date. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y.- Rochestera s city council is expected to set a date Thursday for a special election to choose the next mayor of Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Who is this guy???
Really, who is he?

I didn't vote for him.
I wasn't even given a chance to vote for him.

One City resident picked him and 5 of 9 city residents approved of him being picked and he is going to be our Mayor???

Really??? Does that seem right???

All I know is he was the attorney that over saw the terrible deal making of the midtown and PaeTec project, that allowed the deal to go on with-out having PaeTec sign any agreement and that he lives on an all white street in the city in a house that is worth over $4000,000.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clorox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clorox Company Making All The Right Moves To Ke... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kleercut 1
clorox splashless (Feb '14) Feb '14 clair 1
News Clorox Co. (CLX) Issues FY14 Earnings Guidance (Aug '13) Aug '13 Burt Burton 1
Glenn Beck Lovers Boycott Clorox products (Aug '09) Aug '10 Ho Lee Schitt 5
News Cedar Crest in running for music class to be le... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Taylor Sanger 3
News Beginning in Fairfield, Clorox to stop using, t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 ThinkTexas 1
News Helped by Swine Flu, Clorox 1Q Profit Rises 23 Pct (Nov '09) Nov '09 welwell 1
More from around the web