Cedar Crest in running for music clas...

Cedar Crest in running for music class to be led by former 'Ido...

There are 3 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Cedar Crest in running for music class to be led by former 'Ido.... In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

This school year, 25 percent of the Cornwall-Lebanon School District students districtwide missed some days at school because of the flu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Taylor Sanger

Lebanon, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2010
If your wondering what my video looked like:

http://got.im/4Da

**Please send it to everyone you know!! In order for us to win, we have to get the most views!!
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2010
I think i'm gonna puke.
Taylor Sanger

Lebanon, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2010
Yah, well, it's not my best work. I only had two nights to do it! So, I really had to rush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clorox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clorox Company Making All The Right Moves To Ke... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kleercut 1
clorox splashless (Feb '14) Feb '14 clair 1
News Clorox Co. (CLX) Issues FY14 Earnings Guidance (Aug '13) Aug '13 Burt Burton 1
News Rochester City Council to Vote on Special Elect... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Old Firecrotch Ba... 1
Glenn Beck Lovers Boycott Clorox products (Aug '09) Aug '10 Ho Lee Schitt 5
News Beginning in Fairfield, Clorox to stop using, t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 ThinkTexas 1
News Helped by Swine Flu, Clorox 1Q Profit Rises 23 Pct (Nov '09) Nov '09 welwell 1
More from around the web