Porthope closing
First Prev
of 130
Next Last
rocky

Bancroft, Canada

#1 Apr 5, 2007
I have heard that Port hope is closing. I hope this isn't true I have friends working there
Port Hope

Gravenhurst, Canada

#2 Apr 5, 2007
rocky wrote:
I have heard that Port hope is closing. I hope this isn't true I have friends working there
And where did you hear this from?
DumberDum

Newmarket, Canada

#3 Apr 5, 2007
rocky wrote:
Unless that came from way way up that ladder I would have to say that there is no truth to what u have heard.

“PROUD OF US ALL”

Since: Dec 06

Kanata, Canada

#4 Apr 5, 2007
I work in Port Hope and we have not been told that we are closing ..no warn notice.. what we where told is that the injection tools from scarbourough are to come to our plant also the guys from Cadence have been in several times .....
rocky

Columbia, SC

#5 Apr 5, 2007
I'm from high up the ladder
scarboy

Cayman Islands

#6 Apr 6, 2007
Janet wrote:
I work in Port Hope and we have not been told that we are closing ..no warn notice.. what we where told is that the injection tools from scarbourough are to come to our plant also the guys from Cadence have been in several times .....
no tools have been shipped from scarborough and wont be shipped so i dont know where you are getting your info from

“PROUD OF US ALL”

Saint-étienne-des-grès, Canada

#7 Apr 6, 2007
i did not say that they all had been shipped i said we have heard that they will come here when you close in July or when ever that takes place...we did already get an injection machine from you and the LX & CS airbag door injection tools
Packers Fan

Canada

#8 Apr 6, 2007
rocky wrote:
I'm from high up the ladder
How "high up the ladder" are you?
Worried in Canada

Lindsay, Canada

#9 Apr 6, 2007
Janet wrote:
i did not say that they all had been shipped i said we have heard that they will come here when you close in July or when ever that takes place...we did already get an injection machine from you and the LX & CS airbag door injection tools
These were from Gananaque (spelling LOL)

“PROUD OF US ALL”

Kanata, Canada

#10 Apr 6, 2007
Worried in Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
These were from Gananaque (spelling LOL)
Sorry my mistake
years of service

Gravenhurst, Canada

#11 Apr 9, 2007
Janet
you should get your stories straight before you start misinforming people about all the news you have heard...who do you get your info from...Marion
BooBoo

Toronto, Canada

#12 Apr 10, 2007
I think there are people out there who like stirring the pot. It's really getting thick now!
years of service

Gravenhurst, Canada

#13 Apr 10, 2007
people who like to stir the pot with misleading information are a bunch of idiots with nothing to do with their time....they should get a life...maybe go back to school and get their grade 12...educate themselves...do something useful with their time, stop watching all the soap opera's on t.v.
WTF

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Apr 10, 2007
If you add enough piss to thin it back down, you can stir it even longer!!!!
open your eyes

Markham, Canada

#15 Apr 10, 2007
years of service wrote:
people who like to stir the pot with misleading information are a bunch of idiots with nothing to do with their time....they should get a life...maybe go back to school and get their grade 12...educate themselves...do something useful with their time, stop watching all the soap opera's on t.v.
soon there will be all kinds of time to watch soap opera's on TV....AWWWW well for some.
DumberDum

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Apr 10, 2007
WTF wrote:
If you add enough piss to thin it back down, you can stir it even longer!!!!
^5 WTF...my sentiments exactly
open your eyes

Milton, Canada

#17 Apr 11, 2007
cadence to buy 9 C/A plastic plants.
years of service

Gravenhurst, Canada

#18 Apr 11, 2007
is this official "open your eyes" and if so where did you hear it from...this news has been floating around for some time now...
letshope

Rockland, Canada

#19 Apr 11, 2007
it was said today on floor that Port Hope was to get punch for right hand drive LX . to be put in this weekend.must be put in trough roof heard cost very high to do so 50.000 for crane alone.will let everyone know when or if it happens.
open your eyes

Hanmer, Canada

#20 Apr 11, 2007
years of service wrote:
is this official "open your eyes" and if so where did you hear it from...this news has been floating around for some time now...
via international herald tribune or go to www.topix.com/com/ckc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 130
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collins and Aikman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rantoul's Future (Sep '09) Mar '17 Cheryl Bishop 5
News IAC plant in Old Fort to lay off 60 workers (Oct '08) Jan '17 Millie 12
how does flex n gate hold up (Aug '07) Jun '16 Better Off 119
Rantoul Plant 2 (Aug '07) Feb '16 tonyhari77 34
News David Stockman to pay $4.4 million in two Colli... (Jun '10) Jan '16 Jim 3
Rantoul Products (Sep '07) Aug '15 Joe 65
so long rantoul products (Aug '07) Jun '14 pissed 16
More from around the web