World Economic Forum calls for busine...

World Economic Forum calls for business innovation

There are 2 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Jan 26, 2012, titled World Economic Forum calls for business innovation. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Davos, Jan 26: Participants at the annual World Economic Forum here Wednesday urged the companies to focus on innovation to remain in business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

Al Zawahiri

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Haha look who's talking. The saudis in their effor to curb arab revolution allegedly sparked by the internet (social media), bought twitter, and now twitter censors what these dictators deem dangerous for their corrupt, autocratic regimes. Now they call for innovation. What a hipocrisy!!
Al Zawahiri

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Watch out. They might be buying another in the future. If you value democracy, human rights, freedom of speech, sell them na'en, brodah and sistah! So intangible these schemes, it takes a genius like me to uncover it. They're using something capitalists like you can't refuse: money. You've been warned.

Fortunatley we still have topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cisco Stock May Still Lead To Massive Profits (Oct '13) Apr '16 magsila12 2
who can help me to know more about cisco (Sep '15) Sep '15 odisika2014 1
News Cisco joins chorus against Obama's net neutrali... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News You're fired. Stock rises. Wall Street loves la... (Oct '13) Oct '13 amcummer 2
News Analysis: Corporate America sweats as U.S. near... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Valerie Jarrett r... 22
News Mobile Ops Can Learn From Wi-Fi, Says Cisco (Apr '12) Apr '12 Merom Harpaz 1
News New American stock king Apple due for decline (Aug '11) Aug '11 jon 1
More from around the web