Cisco May Cut 5,000 Jobs

Cisco May Cut 5,000 Jobs

There are 3 comments on the Light Reading story from Jul 11, 2011, titled Cisco May Cut 5,000 Jobs. In it, Light Reading reports that:

Speculation on how hard Cisco Systems Inc. will swing the axe leads off today's cable news roundup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Light Reading.

ICU

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2011
It is time to streamline this overly fat company once and for all
Terri

Hinesburg, VT

#2 Jul 13, 2011
It's time US companies try to stick it out for the long run rather than pay homage to idiots who think you have to shed US jobs when investors don't immediately get rich on the companies stock. This country is going to tank with this 'get rich or kill the company' mentality.
ICU

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2011
No this company got fat and complacent. It should have offshored a long time ago and shed these fat lazy american workers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cisco Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High Earnings Expectations For Pepsi, Not So Mu... Feb '17 Lonnie 1
News Cisco Stock May Still Lead To Massive Profits (Oct '13) Apr '16 magsila12 2
News Cisco joins chorus against Obama's net neutrali... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News EZChip Bullish Calls Cut Back After Sales Miss:... (Oct '14) Oct '14 lovelyjasher 1
News Cisco says probing possible bribery in Russia, ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 just a guy i knew 1
News Cisco: In the Market for Finisar? Mobile Foreca... (Feb '14) Feb '14 asdf-- 1
News Poland shines as Europe's best investment site,... (Jun '08) Jan '14 Clear Dharma 4
More from around the web