Ala Hispanics organizing campaign aga...

Ala Hispanics organizing campaign against law

There are 42 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Ala Hispanics organizing campaign against law. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Poultry plants that employ thousands are planning to close or scale back operations because of a work stoppage being promoted by Hispanic residents and their supporters to protest Alabama's tough new law against illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mthmk

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2011
This tells you volumes about a mind set that says to h*ll with US laws the laws. We support our Hispanic brothers even though they are breaking the law. If they are Hispanic they must be right and if you are not you must be wrong. They say illegal aliens have rights as long as they look like "me" is what they say.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Their motto is: give me what I want, and to heck with legal citizens and the USA's laws. Their current situation is a result of their total disregard for our laws; instead of protesting, they need to prove they belong here by going home and returning following our procedures. That would be the first step they could take to earn some respect. Their failure to do so will only prove to be a mistake, as more states begin to enact their own anti-illegal laws.
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2011
If I owned the pountry plants and they didn't show up for work, they'd be replaced pronto with citizens who would!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2011
LOL wrote:
If I owned the pountry plants and they didn't show up for work, they'd be replaced pronto with citizens who would!
Exactly, the people who worked those jobs before being undercut from them would return, as long as they would be given a fair wage.
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 12, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, the people who worked those jobs before being undercut from them would return, as long as they would be given a fair wage.
Exactly!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#6 Oct 12, 2011
Americans will do the jobs illegals don't want to do. If employees back illegal aliens over American citizens and immigrants then show them the door.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 12, 2011
again these groups say hispanics instead of illegal aliens,then wonder why so many think all hispanics are illegal aliens.

thats the idea,just another hate group out for their "people" not the American "people" only those who are like them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 12, 2011
LOL wrote:
If I owned the plant E-Verify would be in place and any employee who failed to use it or employed an illegal would be fired and replaced.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2011
Master wrote:
<quoted text>U don't owned a plant because u live on wellfare nazi boy
Little do you know potty mouth, I'm retired. And please get a spellchecker. Alinsky much with this one? yep
PSL

Delray Beach, FL

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Even more reason for stopping the flow of 3rd worlders that don't know the meaning of a lawful civilization. These people will change our country into nothing much better than a 3rd world similar to the one they escaped from. These peoples are idiots!
PSL

Delray Beach, FL

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Master wrote:
<quoted text>U don't owned a plant because u live on wellfare nazi boy
Did you get any education at all?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2011
So hispanic-americans support illegals that invade this country!!!! That's why we need to stop even legal immigration from mexico. They will always put mx ahead of usa.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 12, 2011
This is exactly why Hispanic organizations are viewed with such suspicion by other American citizens. They stand with illegal aliens, when they should be backing their countrymen.
Bonnie

Tishomingo, MS

#15 Oct 12, 2011
ALL immigration should stop. At least for awhile. There are NO jobs for newbies..
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 12, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I owned the plant E-Verify would be in place and any employee who failed to use it or employed an illegal would be fired and replaced.
Exactly!
old chicken farmer

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2011
I not saying that all Hispanics are here in the U.S. illegally, but remember, it was Pilgrim's Pride that was caught red-handed not only hiring undocumented immigrants but also recruiting undocumented immigrants. Pilgrim's Pride was fined but admitted no guilt as a deal worked out with the prosecutor. And here is the kicker, the prosecutor who imposed the fine - well the money went to that prosecutor's district. Kinda smells doesn't it!!! But this is how Pilgrim's Pride does business. Pays off prosecutors, judges, and those who enforce regulations. Just another example of corporate America "just doing business".

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 12, 2011
funny how these folks keep calling illegal aliens hispanics as if all American hispanics support the idea of illegal aliens which they don'y anymoe than anyone else.

something needs to be done when a criminal can fight against laws being enforced.
bankruptfarmer

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 13, 2011
The Bible says woe to those who call good evil, and evil good. It is interesting that those who are calling others Nazis on here, are promoting criminal activity.
Legal American

Waterloo, IA

#22 Oct 13, 2011
ROMAN 13.2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.
blackwizard31

United States

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Blackwizard31's wife. We need to put all Welfare Recipients, on those farms and provide day care. They need to earn their money. Free food, tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilgrims Pride Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
packers sanitation (Aug '12) Apr '16 Tough guy 4
News Pilgrim's Pride Closing Ala. Poultry Plant (Dec '13) Jan '16 old goldkist pilgrim 2
Is your local plant reopening ? (Dec '09) Dec '15 Jeffrey Hackney 33
inspector at pilgrims (Dec '15) Dec '15 AAA 1
Arkansas Pilgrim's Pride growers (Mar '12) Apr '14 concerned citizen 20
Lawsuit (Feb '12) Nov '13 Ed Brocksmith 25
closing (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cold 6
More from around the web