Deal for Pilgrim's Pride makes Brazil...

Deal for Pilgrim's Pride makes Brazilian beef producer world's ...

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 16, 2009, titled Deal for Pilgrim's Pride makes Brazilian beef producer world's .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Brazilian beef producer JBS SA is set to become the world's largest meat maker with two deals announced today, one that takes struggling Texas chicken producer Pilgrim's Pride Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

IrishMN

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Another American business goes away. I am sick and tired of reading headlines like this day after day.

If the Supreme Court had only not installed Bushco as thier private President over the wishes of the American people, we would not have this mass destruction of the US business cycle. American business would be thriving, the economy would be going full steam ahead, and unemployment would be at historic lows.

Gee, thanks Bushco.
lonerider

AOL

#2 Sep 17, 2009
i dont think this should be allowed to go through its getting to the point as to where will there be competition in the market place if all these forgein places come in and are allowed to by up everything ,whre the hell are they getting all this money to buy up all these places the goverment should be looking into this before letting this sale go through were talking about millions upon millions of dollars that they have come into america and spent the bigger they get the worse they get for the people that work at these places being from brazil somehting is awfully fishy going on reports have it there linked to the drug cartel down there gee go figure .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilgrims Pride Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
packers sanitation (Aug '12) Apr '16 Tough guy 4
News Pilgrim's Pride Closing Ala. Poultry Plant (Dec '13) Jan '16 old goldkist pilgrim 2
Is your local plant reopening ? (Dec '09) Dec '15 Jeffrey Hackney 33
inspector at pilgrims (Dec '15) Dec '15 AAA 1
Arkansas Pilgrim's Pride growers (Mar '12) Apr '14 concerned citizen 20
Lawsuit (Feb '12) Nov '13 Ed Brocksmith 25
closing (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cold 6
More from around the web