Parents of child killed in post-crash...

Parents of child killed in post-crash fire sue Chrysler

There are 188 comments on the The Post-Searchlight story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Parents of child killed in post-crash fire sue Chrysler. In it, The Post-Searchlight reports that:

Bryan and Lindsay Walden of Bainbridge have filed suit against Chrysler in the Superior Court of Decatur County, holding the company responsible for the death of their 4-year-old son, Remington "Remi" Walden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Searchlight.

SHM

Pell City, AL

#161 Jul 27, 2012
Mopar77 wrote:
Aww SMH did I hit a nerve.Your a JOKE GET A LIFE.NO THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT SEE LIKE ME.I now realize why I never get on sites like this it's because people like YOU.I have better things to do with my time than Argue with some low life hick such as yourself.Have fun SMH YOU WON!!!! It dosent matter to me one way or another I have said my thought find someone else to harass!!!!!!!!!
awweee, somebody's wittle feelings got hurt!.....and hit a nerve? Lol! Thats funny. Ya see, in order for u to be able to hit a nerve with me, i would have to value what u thought to some degree which i do not. Its very hard to value small mind's opinions and no, i havent seen anybody on here that thinks like u. They may or may not agree with this lawsuit which is fine IF u know all the facts before forming ur opinion that is which u did not. U just jumped on in sprewing ur garbage without knowing all the facts. That alone proved what i've said about u to be true, u are an idiot!! Pure and simple. So u want to call me a toothless hick, which was pretty funny considering the fact that u have never met me to know what i look like. But i guess when u have been embarrassed for being called out on what a dumbass u are and u have ran out of creditable things to say (not that u ever did) then the only things left for u to do is absurd name callings. Just pitiful u are...
Jim Dandy

Pell City, AL

#162 Jul 27, 2012
Mopar77 wrote:
Aww SMH did I hit a nerve.Your a JOKE GET A LIFE.NO THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT SEE LIKE ME.I now realize why I never get on sites like this it's because people like YOU.I have better things to do with my time than Argue with some low life hick such as yourself.Have fun SMH YOU WON!!!! It dosent matter to me one way or another I have said my thought find someone else to harass!!!!!!!!!
Mopar you say you have better things to do with your time than argue with smh but yet you couldnt wait till normal hours to reply to him or her. It seems to me that this little feud must have been pretty important to you for you to be on here replying at 4:30am. Im just saying most people are in the bed asleep at that hour not up arguing with someone on the internet in the wee hours of the morning. Im sorry but man thats really pathetic
Jim Dandy

Pell City, AL

#163 Jul 27, 2012
Smh i agree with you. Mopar77 is a moron for sure and you seem pretty level headed and smart so you said you wasnt going to continue to fuss with them so dont because you are stooping to their level and you dont need to do that anymore. I'd just leave it be if i were you.you cant make head way with folks like that. Just my opinion.
SHM

United States

#165 Jul 28, 2012
Jim Dandy, this is very true and no i will not be making anymore statements to that warped individual. I've said all i wanted to say and now im finished with them. They're not worthy of anymore of my time. Lol but thanks for the comment though. U have a nice day :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#166 Jul 28, 2012
SHM wrote:
<quoted text> thank you Will Dockery......finally, someone with brains comes back into play.
The lack of reading comprehension of some of the posters on this thread is astounding, SHM... or possibly there's another agenda at play where the trolls are gaining some twisted satisfaction from bizarre arguments over what's a pretty simple looking case?

Andyway, likewise glad someone, you, aren't letting these folks dominate he thread, or as they usually manage, to get the last word in.

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
SHM

United States

#167 Jul 28, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
The lack of reading comprehension of some of the posters on this thread is astounding, SHM... or possibly there's another agenda at play where the trolls are gaining some twisted satisfaction from bizarre arguments over what's a pretty simple looking case?
Andyway, likewise glad someone, you, aren't letting these folks dominate he thread, or as they usually manage, to get the last word in.
--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hi Will! Always nice to hear from u bc u always make such good sense and offers good valid points which is, severely lacking these days on the majority of these threads. Lol....theres never anything that i disagree with u about and ya know, i couldnt agree with u more about the lack of reading comprehension with some of these people. It certainly IS astounding to say the least! Just mind blowing the ignorance some people possess and i also wonder myself if some are getting twisted satisfaction out of these senseless arguments as well. I certainly would not write that off as being a possibility thats for sure. U dont ever know what goes on in the warped minds of some of these morons.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#168 Jul 29, 2012
SHM wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Will! Always nice to hear from u bc u always make such good sense and offers good valid points which is, severely lacking these days on the majority of these threads. Lol....theres never anything that i disagree with u about and ya know, i couldnt agree with u more about the lack of reading comprehension with some of these people. It certainly IS astounding to say the least! Just mind blowing the ignorance some people possess and i also wonder myself if some are getting twisted satisfaction out of these senseless arguments as well. I certainly would not write that off as being a possibility thats for sure. U dont ever know what goes on in the warped minds of some of these morons.
Hello SHM... looks like most of the goofblls have moved on to another topic to troll.
SHM

Talladega, AL

#169 Jul 29, 2012
Yes it does, maybe it will stay that way!:)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#170 Jul 29, 2012
SHM wrote:
Yes it does, maybe it will stay that way!:)
True!

Maybe they finally read the posts?
SHM

Winter Garden, FL

#171 Jul 29, 2012
Lol! Yeah maybe they and decided it was in their best interest to just be quiet at this point so they dont make an even bigger fool out of themselves. Lol
SHM

Winter Garden, FL

#172 Jul 29, 2012
*they did* i meant
sandbagger11

Albany, GA

#173 Jul 29, 2012
SHM wrote:
*they did* i meant
Why don't you 2 dumbasses stay off of it also.... You keep commenting on this post and it keeps it at the top of the thread,so everyone wants to look on here and what is being said!!!! sheezzzz...
yeas sir

Brookings, SD

#174 Jul 29, 2012
if you gauys woulld quit cometin and bupin it to the top=nobody reeding it any more

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#175 Jul 30, 2012
sandbagger11 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you 2 stay off of it also.... You keep commenting on this post and it keeps it at the top of the thread,so everyone wants to look on here and what is being said!!!! sheezzzz...
Well, the point of my post bears repeating, since it explains the reason for the lawsuit and who is being sued:

"...This post really explains it all, it seems... does anyone here read the start of the thread before posting?"

The post that explains it all in one quick paragraph:

"read it" wrote:

"Please read the article before you ask questions here. 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees have a problem with the gas tanks exploding on rear impact collisions and Chrysler will not recall them. Bryan is named in the lawsuit as well. Both Bryan and Chrysler are responsible..."

That's it, end of story... now let that stand.
need to know

United States

#176 Jul 30, 2012
vcm wrote:
Just wondering why do they blame chrysler instead of the the man driving the car that got a DUI
cause he aint got no money = they will blame any one with money = even the state road dept.
Agree

United States

#177 Jul 30, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the point of my post bears repeating, since it explains the reason for the lawsuit and who is being sued:
"...This post really explains it all, it seems... does anyone here read the start of the thread before posting?"
The post that explains it all in one quick paragraph:
"read it" wrote:
"Please read the article before you ask questions here. 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees have a problem with the gas tanks exploding on rear impact collisions and Chrysler will not recall them. Bryan is named in the lawsuit as well. Both Bryan and Chrysler are responsible..."
That's it, end of story... now let that stand.
Tell it like it is Will!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#178 Jul 30, 2012
need to know wrote:
<quoted text> cause he aint got no money = they will blame any one with money = even the state road dept.
No, that's not really the answer.

You still didn't read my post, did you?

waste of time

Cape Coral, FL

#179 Jul 30, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not really the answer.
You still didn't read my post, did you?
don't waste your time. Trying to explain something to some of these idiots is like pissing on a flat rock. They just don't get it

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#180 Jul 30, 2012
waste of time wrote:
<quoted text>don't waste your time. Trying to explain something to some of these idiots is like pissing on a flat rock. They just don't get it
I'm starting to see this!
yeas sir

Brookings, SD

#181 Jul 30, 2012
piss on a flat rock=wet feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Av... (Dec '11) Sep '15 We Lost 7
News UAW wants health-care pool of U.S. automakers t... (Jun '15) Jul '15 John Jeffery 2
News 2014 U.S. Auto Sales At the Halfway Mark: GM Ho... (Jul '14) Mar '15 CharleneBlake 5
News Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... (May '14) Feb '15 PistolGripWilly 13
News 'Chrysler' name officially axed for Fca Us (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom Polcari 1
News Chrysler 300 goes back to good, ol' days (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tarreo 1
Wheel alignment (Aug '14) Aug '14 afunches 1
More from around the web