Chrysler recalling 119,000 cars

Chrysler recalling 119,000 cars

There are 3 comments on the 11 Alive story from May 7, 2012, titled Chrysler recalling 119,000 cars. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

Chrysler unveils the revamped version of the 2011 Chrysler 300 during the press preview of the North American International Auto Show at the Cobo Center on January 10, 2011 in Detroit, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2012
GM will always be number one but why is it Nissan cars look so nice ?
Paul

Livonia, MI

#2 May 7, 2012
I realize I'm bucking a trade wind here, but it would be nice in these publications to have some specifics as to the failure mode. If the fuse overheats and fails, do the brake not work or is the anti-lock feature simply not functional? Does one side brake harder than the other tending to spin the care around like a Frisbee? What the dilio?
Mike

Eastpointe, MI

#3 May 8, 2012
Maybe they themselves don't know the possible consequences? I would suspect that the normal brakes still work the old fashion way and that you would just lose your anti-skid. Otherwise, I'd think they would give a more dire warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to recall Norwood Jewel (Jan '17) Jan '17 Lacdoo 1
News The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Av... (Dec '11) Sep '15 We Lost 7
News UAW wants health-care pool of U.S. automakers t... (Jun '15) Jul '15 John Jeffery 2
News 2014 U.S. Auto Sales At the Halfway Mark: GM Ho... (Jul '14) Mar '15 CharleneBlake 5
News Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... (May '14) Feb '15 PistolGripWilly 13
News 'Chrysler' name officially axed for Fca Us (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom Polcari 1
News Chrysler 300 goes back to good, ol' days (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tarreo 1