Chrysler recalling 119,000 cars

Full story: 11 Alive

Chrysler unveils the revamped version of the 2011 Chrysler 300 during the press preview of the North American International Auto Show at the Cobo Center on January 10, 2011 in Detroit, Michigan.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 8, 2012

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

GM will always be number one but why is it Nissan cars look so nice ?
Paul

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

I realize I'm bucking a trade wind here, but it would be nice in these publications to have some specifics as to the failure mode. If the fuse overheats and fails, do the brake not work or is the anti-lock feature simply not functional? Does one side brake harder than the other tending to spin the care around like a Frisbee? What the dilio?
Mike

Eastpointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Maybe they themselves don't know the possible consequences? I would suspect that the normal brakes still work the old fashion way and that you would just lose your anti-skid. Otherwise, I'd think they would give a more dire warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••