lilbigman

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

If you have a lease with Chesapeake and have land in Wetzel please let us know if you know of any activity in the area by Chesapeake.
LAst talked to Chesapeake back in May and was told that the last well of 6 was going in and that we should hear from them when completed have tried to contact them with no avail. I just know there is alot of drilling going on and other companys bring wells online and Chesapeake claims to be the most active in the area
mmshutler

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

lilbigman wrote:
If you have a lease with Chesapeake and have land in Wetzel please let us know if you know of any activity in the area by Chesapeake.
LAst talked to Chesapeake back in May and was told that the last well of 6 was going in and that we should hear from them when completed have tried to contact them with no avail. I just know there is alot of drilling going on and other companys bring wells online and Chesapeake claims to be the most active in the area
It does take a few months sometimes before you will see a royalty check. In the first check you will receive payments for a few months of gas production.
concerned

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

It does take a while for the royalty checks to arrive. The first check will be for a few months of gas production.
lilbigman

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

new problem now, I have been in contact with the landman that contacted us about our property and now is saying our land may not even be in the unit.
When I talked to the actural land person from Chesapeake she told me the last well was on line and that we will be getting the division papers in July hope fully but I have tried to contact her after talking to this other land man with no avail
Don't really want to deal with this other land man at all at this point he is only the broker Chesapeake hired to fine all the relatives involed in this property. I have all three well permits that show our property is pretty 100% in the unit and that is also why I don't wish to deal with this other landman he got us to sign low ball leases with information that shows he has no ethics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Energy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesapeake. Williston Basin (Jan '14) Jul 21 ND Oil Man 15
Wal-Mart and Exxon have this in common: Big che... Jun 23 Robert Burns 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Mar '14 Monte Glenn 79
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Mar '14 Mark Long 19
Eddie Vedder Slams Sacramento At Recent Concert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frankie G 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Nomac Dri... (Jun '13) Jun '13 gone 4
Benefit concert held for Okla. city as donation... (May '13) May '13 Nice 4
•••
•••