Wetzel County W.Va. Land lease and ro...

Wetzel County W.Va. Land lease and royalties

Posted in the Chesapeake Energy Forum

lilbigman

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2010
If you have a lease with Chesapeake and have land in Wetzel please let us know if you know of any activity in the area by Chesapeake.
LAst talked to Chesapeake back in May and was told that the last well of 6 was going in and that we should hear from them when completed have tried to contact them with no avail. I just know there is alot of drilling going on and other companys bring wells online and Chesapeake claims to be the most active in the area
mmshutler

Steubenville, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2010
lilbigman wrote:
If you have a lease with Chesapeake and have land in Wetzel please let us know if you know of any activity in the area by Chesapeake.
LAst talked to Chesapeake back in May and was told that the last well of 6 was going in and that we should hear from them when completed have tried to contact them with no avail. I just know there is alot of drilling going on and other companys bring wells online and Chesapeake claims to be the most active in the area
It does take a few months sometimes before you will see a royalty check. In the first check you will receive payments for a few months of gas production.
concerned

Steubenville, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2010
It does take a while for the royalty checks to arrive. The first check will be for a few months of gas production.
lilbigman

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 5, 2010
new problem now, I have been in contact with the landman that contacted us about our property and now is saying our land may not even be in the unit.
When I talked to the actural land person from Chesapeake she told me the last well was on line and that we will be getting the division papers in July hope fully but I have tried to contact her after talking to this other land man with no avail
Don't really want to deal with this other land man at all at this point he is only the broker Chesapeake hired to fine all the relatives involed in this property. I have all three well permits that show our property is pretty 100% in the unit and that is also why I don't wish to deal with this other landman he got us to sign low ball leases with information that shows he has no ethics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... Aug 29 fmer505-1951 15
News Environmental groups sue three Oklahoma energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billie Bob Einstein 2
Chesapeake Energy Buyout (Feb '16) Feb '16 GooseMoose42 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Aug '15 Lora hill 81
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nila 2
revenue checks (Apr '15) Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
More from around the web