Theft of oil field pipe results in charges

Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

A Carlsbad man faces larceny charges after being accused of illegally removing several lengths of pipe from an oil field pump site east of the city.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2008
Concerned Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 9, 2008
So that is where he got all those materials to build his new carport and pipe corrals around his place at 4106 Thomason Road.
As a convicted murderer I hope the D.A. pursues the habitual offender act and the judge sends him back to prison for more than a year. He is a mean, cocky, arrogant, sorry SOB. He obviously ha no respect for the law or other people...
Here is the link for his murder plea deal changed to aggravated manslaughter instead of murder in 1997:

http://www.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app...
Mike

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jul 10, 2008
Who'd he murder??
Concerned Resident

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 16, 2008
Somebody up in northeastern NM in 1996. Bargained for a plea deal for three years of aggravated manslaughter instead of many more years of deliberate murder, and only serve 15 months of the three years... our justice system... what a joke!
Brendan

Glenns Ferry, ID

#4 Jul 29, 2008
He is Sen. Rod Adair's brother...he will get off with a slap on the hand. Just like he did for the murder charges and the DUI.
Hal

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 29, 2008
Great... 1 more GOB on the take.
Brendan

Glenns Ferry, ID

#6 Aug 3, 2008
The Roswell Daily Record has a very informative article on this in todays paper. You can read it at their site on-line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesapeake. Williston Basin (Jan '14) Jul '14 Delores kahl 16
Wal-Mart and Exxon have this in common: Big che... Jun '14 Robert Burns 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Mar '14 Monte Glenn 79
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Mar '14 Mark Long 19
Eddie Vedder Slams Sacramento At Recent Concert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frankie G 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Nomac Dri... (Jun '13) Jun '13 gone 4
Benefit concert held for Okla. city as donation... (May '13) May '13 Nice 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••