Parched Tarrant County cities moving ...

Parched Tarrant County cities moving to control water usage by drillers

There are 1 comment on the Star-Telegram.com story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Parched Tarrant County cities moving to control water usage by drillers. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

By Susan Schrock and Bill Hanna While most Tarrant County cities imposed watering restrictions on residents Monday because of the intense drought, Grand Prairie, Arlington and other cities are taking steps to control a new major user of the precious resource: natural gas drillers.Grand Prairie is not selling water to drillers for the hydraulic ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Technology is not a needed thing to pursue for BIG oil and gas.
By Dwight Baker
August 31, 2011
[email protected]

Over the years in my career in oil and gas as an innovator creator of better stronger tools that added safety BIG oil and gas most times looked the other way.

WHY, they like many women bought what was on the shelf at the supermarket.

Thus the rub has come about and a public outcry about fracking and the industry even though told many times by me looks for something on the shelf. That is their main interest in working each day using the same ole same ole worn out techniques.

Then to follow that same ole same ole worn out technique most have a legion of lawyers along with propaganda experts to fill our televised air ways with lies.

The fix for using too much water for fracturing is in the patent process at this time. The name is Insitu Pneuma Hydrofracturing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... Aug '16 fmer505-1951 15
News Environmental groups sue three Oklahoma energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billie Bob Einstein 2
Chesapeake Energy Buyout (Feb '16) Feb '16 GooseMoose42 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Aug '15 Lora hill 81
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nila 2
revenue checks (Apr '15) Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
More from around the web