Pa. family fights gas driller to keep...

Pa. family fights gas driller to keep land rights

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Pa. family fights gas driller to keep land rights. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

As she lived out her final years in a nursing home, 94-year-old Bernice Price had a visitor one day, a stranger interested in her family's wooded, 115-acre spread.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

truth or lie

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Nov 25, 2010
I would like all of the jackasses that are defending this bull$hit to read the real stories.this is not about a tree huger it is about the corruption and destructions of our land. yeah this is really helping all of the farmers bull$hit
correct

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2010
We can always pipe clean water to the residents of these polluted areas, but all the wildlife is doomed for death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Environmental groups sue three Oklahoma energy ... Feb '16 Billie Bob Einstein 2
Chesapeake Energy Buyout Feb '16 GooseMoose42 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Aug '15 Lora hill 81
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nila 2
revenue checks (Apr '15) Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
Chesapeake. Williston Basin (Jan '14) Jul '14 Delores kahl 16
More from around the web