Gas Company Chief Fumes At Rell's Wor...

Gas Company Chief Fumes At Rell's Words -- Courant.com

There are 11 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Gas Company Chief Fumes At Rell's Words -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The chairman of an Oklahoma natural gas producer is seeking an apology from Connecticut Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

BERTHA

Plainville, CT

#1 Sep 21, 2007

RELL HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT GOING ON . HOW MANY TIMES ThIS PAST YEAR WAS SHE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOT THE PRICE OF GAS SHE'S ALL TALK AND NO SHOW.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE STOLEN COMPUTER THAT WAS HUSHED UP IN A HURRY. WHAT'S GOING ON RELL?
Rell watcher

Bloomfield, CT

#2 Sep 21, 2007
Why does Rell want the price of Nat gas to go up? I don't understand her motive. Maybe she is a share holder in the company and wants to increase prices?
Dave

Granby, CT

#3 Sep 21, 2007
Jodi does one thing well, "ask for an investigation". There is no follow up or any end result, just the investigation.
Siuilarun

East Granby, CT

#4 Sep 21, 2007
Impeach Rell.
Hartford Resident

East Hartford, CT

#5 Sep 21, 2007
Rell watcher wrote:
Why does Rell want the price of Nat gas to go up? I don't understand her motive. Maybe she is a share holder in the company and wants to increase prices?
I'm not a Rell supporter but if you read the entire article you will find that she wants to see LOWER NG prices.

I don't see how you inferred the opposite.
Hartford Resident

East Hartford, CT

#6 Sep 21, 2007
Dave wrote:
Jodi does one thing well, "ask for an investigation". There is no follow up or any end result, just the investigation.
Yep! You are 100% correct about that.

It's all lip service and no follow thru.
RISING STAR

Hartford, CT

#7 Sep 21, 2007
Gov. Rell is right about one thing...she doesn't understand the NG market. Which means in laymen's terms...they are manipulating the market as she says.
mike

Southington, CT

#8 Sep 21, 2007
Look I hate the utility companies as much as the rest,but at what point is it not profitable to mine for gas.Im guessing with labor & pipeing costs there is a minimum that they can charge.Maybe congress should do something to see what is happening.As for Rell she has very little credibillity left with me.She is a do nothing gov.
xgolfer

Newington, CT

#9 Sep 21, 2007
Rell doesn't have a clue about what's going on in Connecticut - and the only natural gas she know anything about is all the hot air she puts out every time she opens her big mouth.
Justice seeker

Windsor, CT

#10 Sep 22, 2007
Rell is a nitwit, and does not have the mental capacity to lead a state.

I'll vote for anyone but her.
Mike Hawk

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2007
I agree with most of the posters here regarding our guv's ability to handle the job. Jodi seems to be lost in the forest with no bread crumb trail to follow.

Every time there is an issue, she has to appoint a task force to look into it and I am getting sick and tired of her growing the government and it's various agencies to create even more malfeasance just to investigate their own ineptitudes.

I'm hoping she won't embarrass herself by running again, because if she does she will get annihilated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... (Aug '16) Aug '16 fmer505-1951 15
News Environmental groups sue three Oklahoma energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billie Bob Einstein 2
Chesapeake Energy Buyout (Feb '16) Feb '16 GooseMoose42 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Aug '15 Lora hill 81
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nila 2
revenue checks (Apr '15) Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
More from around the web