haynesville shell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Nashville, TN

#21 Aug 3, 2008
Here's a website that maps out the areas included in the shale. http://geology.com/articles/haynesville-shale...
I was just visiting family in Stonewall, La last week and the leases there are going for $27,500.
Mary Glorioso

Florence, MS

#22 Aug 3, 2008
Any interest in 1/4 mile off 549 in East Texas - 35 miles from Louisiana Border?
BEG

West Monroe, LA

#23 Aug 4, 2008
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WOULD MAKE PER MONTH PER ACRE IN MONTHLEY CHECKS ON THESE LEASES .
Nina

George Town, Cayman Islands

#24 Sep 27, 2008
Joe, We too have land right under the Shale, How do I contact Chesapeake? Do you have a number I can call and speak to someone on negotiations with them? A contact person or number would be great! Thanks,
Nina
Joe wrote:
I leased my land in east Tx recently to Chesapeake. What I did in my negotiations was to run the per acre price well beyond the local per acreage number. After that was established then I negotiated a high percentage rate, lowering my acreage price per acre along the way.
The percent you haggle over is where the money is if you own land. These wells can last for up to 30 years.

Since: Jul 08

Shreveport, LA

#25 Oct 6, 2008
Does anyone know when the drilling of the Haynesville Shale is expected to start re: property situated in Caddo/Bossier Parishes, more particularly in Section 09 of Caddo Parish
MRSG

New Orleans, LA

#26 Oct 9, 2008
SOSAD wrote:
I live in Bossier {Parish and they have ripped everyone off. They renewed the contract at 100.00 a acre and other companies are giving 3,000.00 acre very sad
DO YOU KNOW IT THERE ARE ANY CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS AGAINST THEM FOR FRAUD.
MRSG

New Orleans, LA

#27 Oct 9, 2008
I am looking to see if there has been any class action law suits filed because of the contracts that were fist taken in 2005.
JJP

Huntsville, TX

#28 Jan 22, 2009
I would like to sell my property in the Haynesville, LA area. How much is property going for in this area? There is old gas and oil wells on the property.
Salone

United States

#29 Dec 10, 2009
My father has several areas in louisiana quite sure its mor then expected every so often they get a check for a hundred dollars. his father left it and the murry family my great grand mother mamie if someone knows any murrys please contact me Hakc_tanisha@yahoo.com.
Salone

United States

#30 Dec 10, 2009
inheratince and want to help the world the best of my spirit.As God and jesus Bless me in the palm of his hands. If he's talkin to you then listen its for a purpose don't let satan take our dstiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesapeake Energy Buyout (Feb '16) Mar '18 Jeremiah deem tulsa 3
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Nov '17 Ang 21
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... (Aug '16) Aug '16 fmer505-1951 15
News Environmental groups sue three Oklahoma energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billie Bob Einstein 2
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Aug '15 Lora hill 81
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nila 2
revenue checks (Apr '15) Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1