First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebel

Bunkie, LA

#1 Mar 26, 2008
does anyone know specific areas in louisiana this shell covers?
annodr

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2008
does anyone know the area of north louisiana
haynesville shale covers
anon

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2008
word is it stretches from NW LA to alabama
Esta Irene Desadier

AOL

#4 Apr 20, 2008
WHAT ARE THE BOUNDARIES OF THE SHALE??
SOSAD

AOL

#5 May 7, 2008
I live in Bossier {Parish and they have ripped everyone off. They renewed the contract at 100.00 a acre and other companies are giving 3,000.00 acre very sad
KAYBABY

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 15, 2008
Why do you people think that you have to take the first offer ??????????
westshreveport

Shreveport, LA

#7 May 17, 2008
3000 square miles from east tx to bienville parish north of minden it is big .
now for those who have not signed run from land men who say 250 or 1000 per ac call the main co find and talk to all who live in your section join together as a unit you will get a lot more read and learn dont be fooled by quick money
this is just the start then neg your lease be smart ask a pro
reathia

Houston, TX

#8 May 23, 2008
I have land in haynesville, la, does anyone know if this is going to effect that area.
mitchell

United States

#9 May 24, 2008
I live in Springridge, Louisiana which is between Keithville and Greenwood. The sad thing is that we all leased our land 3 years. Nothing happen before we new anything about the Haynesville Shale. Most of the people leased again after there 3 year leased ran out. They gave us 150.00 more per acer, we though is was to easy to get more money. I feel we all got took
Joe

United States

#10 May 28, 2008
I leased my land in east Tx recently to Chesapeake. What I did in my negotiations was to run the per acre price well beyond the local per acreage number. After that was established then I negotiated a high percentage rate, lowering my acreage price per acre along the way.
The percent you haggle over is where the money is if you own land. These wells can last for up to 30 years.
anon

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 3, 2008
it is gonna effect the area from caddo parish to louisiana. how much more do u need? You can drive yourself out of the negotiations though so be careful
Keeter

Monroe Township, NJ

#12 Jun 29, 2008
Joe wrote:
I leased my land in east Tx recently to Chesapeake. What I did in my negotiations was to run the per acre price well beyond the local per acreage number. After that was established then I negotiated a high percentage rate, lowering my acreage price per acre along the way.
The percent you haggle over is where the money is if you own land. These wells can last for up to 30 years.
check out www.gohaynesvilleshale.com
Excited

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2008
reathia wrote:
I have land in haynesville, la, does anyone know if this is going to effect that area.
It does not Haynesville has sandstone at that depth.
Excited

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2008
reathia wrote:
Up til now no one was showing interest in the North Caddo-Bossier area until Hillwood Ind. a Ross Perot energy company paid a visit to several landowners and now several are very interested in the upper northern part of both parishes. NO offers have been made yet!
ray

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2008
my mom owns 35 acres of land west of marshall tx on sandhill there are 2 wells across the hwy. can anyone tell me how much per acre we should get in this area.
ray

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2008
how much per acre west of marshall tx for lease
ron

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 24, 2008
annodr wrote:
does anyone know the area of north louisiana
haynesville shale covers
go to www.haynesvilleshale.com
dnorcros

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jul 29, 2008
I live in south bossier and my mother n law took 20,000 per acre. I believe it will be going for 40 to 50 and acre.
Paula

Meridian, MS

#19 Jul 30, 2008
A gas well is being drilled in Plain Dealing at present,(July '08), & I heard the line is to continue along Hwy.2 eastward toward Sarepta. Some leases have been signed recently on land just north of Dixie Inn, west of Hwy.371. My fam-ily has joined w/ the "South Webster Association of Mineral Owners" (SWAMO@yahoo.com) A very nice & concerned couple from Doyline has started it.
Minden LA

Meridian, MS

#20 Jul 30, 2008
Correction to posting above!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
Chesapeake. Williston Basin (Jan '14) Jul '14 Delores kahl 16
Wal-Mart and Exxon have this in common: Big che... Jun '14 Robert Burns 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Mar '14 Monte Glenn 79
Eddie Vedder Slams Sacramento At Recent Concert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frankie G 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Nomac Dri... (Jun '13) Jun '13 gone 4
Benefit concert held for Okla. city as donation... (May '13) May '13 Nice 4
More from around the web