Chesapeake Energy to Sell $865 Millio...

Chesapeake Energy to Sell $865 Million in Pipelines

There are 1 comment on the NACD story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Chesapeake Energy to Sell $865 Million in Pipelines. In it, NACD reports that:

"Chesapeake Energy Corp. said that it will sell $865 million worth of Pennsylvania pipelines to a spun-off subsidiary as part of the oil and gas explorer's broader push to trim debt and close a projected funding gap," reports the Wall Street Journal .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NACD.

Neil

Healdton, OK

#1 Jan 1, 2012
They need to do something to recover some of the investor money they lost on the North Dakota deal. They gave Romac Energy 5 million dollars to secure leases. In all they spent 7.8 million and never recieved one lease. Around 3.6 million was never spent however Romac kept the balance and sued CHK for breech. Yet Romac set up another company and continues to conduct business with CHK. And the lawsuit has never settled as of yet. I have documents to prove CHK approved payment and had set closing dates of Jan 31 & March 1 , 2011 which neither dates per contract were met. Why does CHK care its investor funds not their money!! In other cases they claim they didnt approve purchase but in this case they in fact did in writing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hearing set for June in $119 million Chesapeake... Jul 9 nila 2
revenue checks Apr '15 Susan Stone Reese 1
Royalty checks ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 nila 20
Chesapeake. Williston Basin (Jan '14) Jul '14 Delores kahl 16
News Wal-Mart and Exxon have this in common: Big che... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert Burns 1
Chesapeake Energy Royalty Payments (Jun '09) Mar '14 Monte Glenn 79
News Eddie Vedder Slams Sacramento At Recent Concert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frankie G 1
More from around the web