Ricky Martin Endorses President Obama

May 14, 2012 | Posted by: ILGCN-PL | Full story: www.karnnewsradio.com

ABC/Donna Svennevik(NEW YORK) -- International pop star Ricky Martin, famous for hits like "Livin' La Vida Loca," and the star of Broadway's current production of Evita, has come out in support of President Obama, endorsing him for the 2012 election. The openly gay singer is hosting a fundraiser with Obama in New York on Monday just days after the president publicly declared his support for same-sex marriage. "I applaud President @barackobama for affirming that ALL Americans should enjoy equal rights," Martin tweeted shortly after the president's announcement last Wednesday. "Historic! I will be a very proud host on Monday."

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 14, 2012

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 May 14, 2012
Ricky Martin endorses The Obamaniac ?! OMG ! What shocking news ! Who knew ?! Who could've guessed ?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Century Media Records Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
12 More Students Join $380M Sex Abuse Suit Agai... (Aug '13) Aug 11 ryan singh 3
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
Letter to the Editor-Tom Lazer May '14 Ryan Bryson 1
Miley Cyrus ill, cancels concerts Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
Taylor Swift Buys NYC Penthouse for Nearly $20 ... Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
'John Doe Duffle Bag' in Custody in Connection ... (Nov '12) Mar '14 tabish 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Century Media Records People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••