Constellation Energy Offering Residential Electricity Choice and...

Company's residential electricity supply offer is 10 percent to 12 percent below current PSE&G and JCP&L electricity rates; new customers to receive $75-$150 Target GiftCards August 26, 2010 08:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time NEWARK, N.J. & BALTIMORE-- --Constellation Energy , the nation's leading competitive electricity supplier to business and public ... Full Story
Skeptical

Milford, CT

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Yea except there is a catch or two or three..NOT GREEN ENERGY and
LOCKED INTO A CONTRACT with a bunch of fees. Once again people have to open their wallets! Go to http://viridian.com/savebygreen . They offer the best savings with no fees or contracts. I did it and it's great! The best part about it is that if I don't want to use Viridian anymore, I can just call them and I go back to BROWN energy. I realize I save a few dollars a day and I contribute to a GREENER Environment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constellation Energy Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EDF, Constellation announce deal on US reactor (Oct '10) Nov '11 Johned 11
Construction Begins On Md.'s Largest Solar Project (Sep '11) Sep '11 eric 1
Constellation Energy Management Says it Has a P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Trisha 1
BGE workers to vote on unionizing (Nov '10) Dec '10 William 2
BGE's customers to get $170 rebate -- Elections... (Apr '08) Oct '10 SJ Strategies LLC 47
Deregulation left BGE customers with higher cos... (Jan '08) Jul '10 Scott 26
Shares of BGE parent fall 16% (Aug '08) Jul '10 Scott 30
More from around the web