Constellation Energy Group to cut mor...

Constellation Energy Group to cut more than 800 jobs

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Constellation Energy Group to cut more than 800 jobs. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Constellation Energy Group Inc. will lay off as much as 8 percent of its workforce, or more than 800 people, mostly from within the troubled commodities trading division that propelled the company to the brink ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Art

Middle River, MD

#1 Dec 3, 2008
And so it begins. We'll read more of these stories in the near term.
North Baltimore Resident

Baltimore, MD

#2 Dec 3, 2008
I hope Shattuck terminates himself, seriously.
LaxAttx

Cockeysville, MD

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Maybe, paying the electric traders, millions a year put them under, I would have do it for $100,000 yr. They raised rates and recorded record earnings, how stupid is the person running the company?
conservative

Westminster, MD

#4 Dec 4, 2008
does this include george bush's son-in-law, who recently moved to the city that bleeds, breeds, but cannot read

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constellation Energy Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDF, Constellation announce deal on US reactor (Oct '10) Nov '11 Johned 11
News Construction Begins On Md.'s Largest Solar Project (Sep '11) Sep '11 eric 1
News Constellation Energy Management Says it Has a P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Trisha 1
News BGE workers to vote on unionizing (Nov '10) Dec '10 William 2
News BGE's customers to get $170 rebate -- Elections... (Apr '08) Oct '10 SJ Strategies LLC 47
News Constellation Energy Offering Residential Elect... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Skeptical 1
News Deregulation left BGE customers with higher cos... (Jan '08) Jul '10 Scott 26
More from around the web