CEG chief may lose payoff

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Constellation Energy Group said Friday that Chief Executive Officer Mayo A. Shattuck III would waive $18 million in cash severance under the company's planned merger, though he still would be eligible for ... Full Story
pelham

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Let me understand this. If this punk shattuck gets terminated(that means fired) two years after the merger, he gets 11.3 million. I wonder how much the toll collector on 95 gets when he's terminated. In the article some of this compensation is referred to as peanuts, well then turn me into an elephant and feed me those peanuts. Lastly, the punk says "he's willing to "waive" 18 million. Shouldn't the board simply say, "you didnt do your job, so pack up your belongings and leave now and you will receive any unused vacation time you are due" Make the rules the same for both ends of the corporate ladder and everyone should be happy.
Speaker

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 17, 2008
This is good for America.
stevefromellicot tcity

Ellicott City, MD

#5 Oct 18, 2008
I'd love to see Shattuck as a defendant in a host of lawsuits, civil and criminal. This arrogant bastard should be crushed and jailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constellation Energy Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EDF, Constellation announce deal on US reactor (Oct '10) Nov '11 Johned 11
Construction Begins On Md.'s Largest Solar Project (Sep '11) Sep '11 eric 1
Constellation Energy Management Says it Has a P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Trisha 1
BGE workers to vote on unionizing (Nov '10) Dec '10 William 2
BGE's customers to get $170 rebate -- Elections... (Apr '08) Oct '10 SJ Strategies LLC 47
Constellation Energy Offering Residential Elect... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Skeptical 1
Deregulation left BGE customers with higher cos... (Jan '08) Jul '10 Scott 26
More from around the web