PSC plans broad look at pending sale ...

PSC plans broad look at pending sale of CEG

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 15, 2008, titled PSC plans broad look at pending sale of CEG. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The state utility regulator examining the pending sale of Constellation Energy Group said yesterday that it will consider arguments on whether ratepayers would be better served by an alternative buyer for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

city resident

Baltimore, MD

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Perfect example of deregulation. All the people at the top walk with giant bonuses for a bogus "global energy market" shell game, the consumer and workers get screwed. God bless the "free" market and all the money the taxpayers end up paying to prop up corporate America (also known as welfare in different circumstances). I wish I got a golden parachute for running a business into the ground!
questionauthorit y

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 15, 2008
city resident wrote:
Perfect example of deregulation. All the people at the top walk with giant bonuses for a bogus "global energy market" shell game, the consumer and workers get screwed. God bless the "free" market and all the money the taxpayers end up paying to prop up corporate America (also known as welfare in different circumstances). I wish I got a golden parachute for
running a business into the ground!
Free markets...that's what the president you elected twice wanted. Americans deserve what they get.
justicefor all

Chandler, AZ

#3 Nov 15, 2008
If there is any justice the executives at CEG shouldn't walk away with a dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constellation Energy Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDF, Constellation announce deal on US reactor (Oct '10) Nov '11 Johned 11
News Construction Begins On Md.'s Largest Solar Project (Sep '11) Sep '11 eric 1
News Constellation Energy Management Says it Has a P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Trisha 1
News BGE workers to vote on unionizing (Nov '10) Dec '10 William 2
News BGE's customers to get $170 rebate -- Elections... (Apr '08) Oct '10 SJ Strategies LLC 47
News Constellation Energy Offering Residential Elect... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Skeptical 1
News Deregulation left BGE customers with higher cos... (Jan '08) Jul '10 Scott 26
More from around the web