Radio ratings show Honolulu's market ...

Radio ratings show Honolulu's market changes - TheBuzz

There are 5 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Radio ratings show Honolulu's market changes - TheBuzz. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Nobody has toppled the Perry and Price show from the top of the morning radio hill, according to the just-released Summer 2008 Arbitron ratings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Talk2Much

Kapaa, HI

#1 Oct 21, 2008
How can KSSK continue to be number 1 in our market? I really believe that they are part of Arbitron
John Learned

Aiea, HI

#2 Oct 21, 2008
So what about the public radio stations?
Great Kid

AOL

#3 Oct 21, 2008
What about PBS????????
Chicken Oyster Sauce

Hana, HI

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Morning talk on KHVH is boring and staffed with republican talking heads. KHVH lack innovation and creativity. I'm off of 830am on the radio dial.

That day is over...Hamada/Limbaugh are not connecting with the listening public.
Blue Blood

Hana, HI

#5 Oct 21, 2008
I listen to radio on my computer while I work. I also listen to BBC and other international stations, live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clear Channel Communications Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SHE 103.5 FM Is No Longer 'Only Rock and Roll,'... (Jun '12) May '15 Will Dockery 20
News Brother Wease returns to airwaves on WFXF, 95.1... (Feb '08) Aug '14 Semper Fi Forever 439
News Darryl Parks fired by Clear Channel (Nov '13) Nov '13 Kelley Loetscher 1
News Clear Channel eliminates Orlando-area traffic r... (Nov '07) Mar '13 Keith Williams 23
News Media Decoder Blog: WOR-AM, Prominent New York ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Trenchpress 1
News Morning man Matthews out at B104, station says (Sep '06) Jun '12 DCD 215
Old Management Postings? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Biz student 1
More from around the web