Clinton 'Misspoke' About '96 Bosnia T...

Clinton 'Misspoke' About '96 Bosnia Trip -- Political Candidate...

There are 16 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Clinton 'Misspoke' About '96 Bosnia Trip -- Political Candidate.... In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Hillary Rodham Clinton 's campaign said she "misspoke" last week when saying she had landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia as first lady in March 1996.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Rusti

Carrollton, VA

#1 Mar 25, 2008
She out and out lied. Lied, lied, lied you hear!
Call it what it is, what because she is a Lay-D, you can't say that she LIED.

“I HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News VA

#3 Mar 25, 2008
Sniff, sniff, sniff. Yep, just what I thought I smelled, more bull manure from the Clinton campaign.

How about coheriant thought, before you speak Hillary: "I went to 80 countries, you know. I gave contemporaneous accounts, I wrote about a lot of this in my book. You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said

YOU KNOW

Newport News VA

#4 Mar 25, 2008
Rusti wrote:
She out and out lied. Lied, lied, lied you hear!
Call it what it is, what because she is a Lay-D, you can't say that she LIED.
Dear, Hillary is no Lay-D, I don't even call her a woman, I like to call her 'that female' in polite company and other things with family and close friends.

Since: Jul 07

Tidewater, VA

#5 Mar 25, 2008
Right On Luucy & Rusti!!! I call her Hitlery. Behind closed doors, I heard she is a huge biatch & has a foul mouth on her that would even make the East End cringe.

If she were under a sniper attack as she said, she'd be dead! Did ya'll she the footage??? They were taking their time smiling, etc. If it were that bad, we would've heard about it then in 96'.

You know & never 4get the feeling of being under attack fighting for your lives. What she did by lying was a cut to all veterans & federal agents who lay their lives on the line & have been in such conditions!

“THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!”

Since: Sep 07

Quahog, Rhode Island

#6 Mar 25, 2008
Luuccy wrote:
...I don't even call her a woman, I like to call her 'that female'...
I like to call her "that she-male".

And, in my opinion, she wasn't First Lady in 1996. She was in her second term as President-by-Proxy in 1996.
Isis

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#8 Mar 26, 2008
Maybe if she hadn't been running off to 80 countries,(campaigning for president 12 years ago)we would have been spared the disgrace and humiliation her husband's adventures brought on this country.
And how did she graduate from Wellesley without taking a speech class?
DogGone

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Mar 26, 2008
HRC Supporter wrote:
She misspoke about the Bosnia trip.
Hillary: "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."

Somehow, I could easily see Bill saying that... especially the dangerous part.
watching

Newport News, VA

#10 Mar 26, 2008
HRC Supporter wrote:
She misspoke about the Bosnia trip.
on many many more than one occasion
she 'miss-spoke' about this trip.
Was she tripping???

Newport News VA

#11 Mar 26, 2008
HRC Supporter wrote:
Thankfully, your name-calling will not prevent her from becoming our next president. She misspoke about the Bosnia trip. So what? It was a long time ago. At least her pastor doesn't hate America and she's not a wife-beater like that McCain creep.
Your right, our name calling will not prevent Hitlary from becoming president. HER own lies and mud slinging will cost her the presidency.

Newport News VA

#12 Mar 26, 2008
watching wrote:
<quoted text>
on many many more than one occasion
she 'miss-spoke' about this trip.
Was she tripping???
NAH, I don't think she was tripping, I think she inhaled, and her brain was on overload thinking about those Doretois(sp).
doglvr

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Mar 26, 2008
HRC Supporter wrote:
Thankfully, your name-calling will not prevent her from becoming our next president. She misspoke about the Bosnia trip. So what? It was a long time ago. At least her pastor doesn't hate America and she's not a wife-beater like that McCain creep.
Forgive me if I am not buying the "she misspoke" excuse. Can you honestly tell me that you would not vividly recall every detail if you were shot at? No matter if it was 11 years ago.
Richard Harris

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2008
"Misspoke" she made it up completely to show how (Like a man) she can be brave and decisive. Of course when your total interaction with the Bosnians consists of getting some flowers from a child, you can't say she has "political" experience. Unfortunately if she makes up stories to fit her mood of the moment, what the hell is going to happen in the White House where she is not going to be distracted by facts. Don't forget that almost 20 yaers later we still have troops in Bosnia and we don't see Clinton asking for them to come home.
doglvr

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Mar 26, 2008
And would you take your 16 year old daughter with you into the area so she could also be shot at? Yes, Chelsea was there.
Surry with a fringe

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2008
Well, what else has she "misspoke" about? HUH??
How about

Killeen, TX

#17 Mar 26, 2008
DogGone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary: "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."
Somehow, I could easily see Bill saying that... especially the dangerous part.
Bill was on the Swift Boat with Kerry when it went into Cambodia? Sounds as good as Hillary dodging sniper bullets. Its no shock to see Hillary or Bill lie, thats what they do.
yeahhhhhhhh

Dayton, MD

#18 Mar 26, 2008
She said she had to pull some matrix's move to avoid the fire.....lol Obama never heard or attended in sermons that were anti-american or racist statements.And hillary's dodgeing gun fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coastal Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Channel 2 whacks anchor Mary Ann Childers, 17 o... (Mar '08) Nov '16 Chs7741 314
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Profits, CEO paychecks up big time at U.S. comp... (May '12) May '12 DueDiligenceTactics 2
News ETLes Moonves And Julie Chen Welcome Baby (Sep '09) Sep '09 Steen 1
News Quotes: Walter Cronkite Remembered (Jul '09) Jul '09 HEY 5
News NY Lawmakers Call for Letterman to be Fired Ove... (Jun '09) Jun '09 unreal 2
News Brian Wilson to return to airwaves in Baltimore... (Apr '08) Apr '09 train 41
More from around the web