Executives at Dish and CBS clash over...

Executives at Dish and CBS clash over ad-skipping technology

There are 1 comment on the Denver Post story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Executives at Dish and CBS clash over ad-skipping technology. In it, Denver Post reports that:

SEPTEMBER 13: Joe Clayton speaks during the Dish Network War Of The Words press conference at Hammerstein Ballroom on September 13, 2012 in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Brittany

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Thank you for the link. I think Moonves’ move to threaten Dish sounds pretty immature. I thought he would at least wait for a court decision before he began trying to bully his customers. He should just give the Hopper a chance and see how it affect the market before assuming his company is going to crash and burn. I love using the Auto Hop. When I skip past boring commercials in the morning I have time to grab some breakfast before heading in to work at Dish. If Moonves thinks his commercials are more important than my breakfast then he had better think again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CBS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic bishops strike back at Bannon Sep 11 tomin cali 3
Dispute with directv Sep 11 Tammy 1
Warner Bros. buys CBS Corporation (Jan '15) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 4
News CBS Says "Muslim Extremists" are "Enraged" by "... (Dec '14) Aug '17 Television Engineer 4
News Burke Ramsey's Lawyer Plans to Sue CBS Over Jon... (Sep '16) Aug '17 Tex- 9
News What to watch and listen to this weekend: JonBe... (Sep '16) Aug '17 Tex- 3
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 8
More from around the web