Stocks to watch

There are 1 comment on the The Age story from May 1, 2011, titled Stocks to watch. In it, The Age reports that:

Stocks to watch on the Australian stock exchange on Monday, May 2: ANZ - ANZ BANKING GROUP LTD - down nine cents at $24.23 CBA - COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA - up five cents at $53.71 NBA - NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LTD - down two cents at $27.08 WBC - WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION - down 41 cents at $24.84 The big banks' oversized November interest ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Alyssa Crmd

San Diego, CA

#1 May 11, 2011
Stocks to watch that have chance of going up 400% or more?

BRCD, FRPT, EK, BSPM that is my opinion and I am long those stocks. I think AEZS will be at 7 bucks but needs to pull back some first so will wait to get back in that one. Martha Stewart MSO looks to be okay too imo

C lost value after split and is why I got out before the split. I knew it would fall post split. I thought the split was the wrong way to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Australia's Economy Expanded Faster-Than-Estima... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Christal Hurst 8
News Bank of Japan in boldest attempt yet to revive ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fukuda 1
News Commonwealth Bank issues mail fraud alert (Jun '09) Jun '09 chinafraude alert 1
News CBA's credit crisis bonus: BankWest for $2.1b -... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Elley 1
News Home lending: CBA pain comes with interest (Mar '08) Mar '08 World 1
News Is made-in-China label a victim of paid scandals? (Aug '07) Aug '07 smilingfish 5
coming to america (Sep '06) Sep '06 rick e 1
More from around the web