CCH doesnt care about its patients!

Posted in the Cape Cod Hospital Forum

Mich

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Yesterday I was coming out of stop & shop in South Yarmouth and a woman comes over to me asking for a ride home, uneasily I say yes and she gets in my vehical and tells me shed been in the hospital for the past 2 days and shed been sexually assaulted. I couldn't believe my ears when she told me that the hospital couldn't give her a ride back to her home, they couldnt spair maybe $30 so she could get home after her traumatic incident. She had walked from the hospital to stop and shop because the hospital does give vouchers for taxi rides anymore. Its great to know that Cape Cod Hospital gives a shit about women who have been assaulted. That's just disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Cod Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cape Codders should be thankful for Dr. Rizzo (Aug '13) Aug '13 As a nurse 1
News Cape Cod heart surgery chief arrested after inc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 UNKNOWN 1
News Chewing gum, domestic engineers and tree forts (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sid 1
More from around the web