Camping World RV Named Top

There are 1 comment on the Trailer Life story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Camping World RV Named Top. In it, Trailer Life reports that:

Camping World RV, the nation's largest recreational vehicle retailer, was for the sixth consecutive year announced as No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trailer Life.

I know

Mayfield, KY

#1 May 1, 2011
Number 1 in screwing people to. Bought 2009 HM from CW was told they Had a very detailed check out but missed back TV not working, water tank valve broke, tank level indicators not working, screen door latch not working and slide having problems. Showed this to salesman and was told it would be fit by the day we picked up. Next day got text from salesman it was all fit and ready to be picked up next morning. We picked up MH that Thur and went back to campground was there about a hour when we discovered nothing they was to fix worked call be and was to sorry can you prove we was to fix it in deal. I said yes in your text you sent me. CAMPING WORLD would do nothing at all. MH is at a fleetwood dealer right now getting
fited. This was not some 10 year old unit it was only 14 months old when we got it. CW well tell you anything to buy from them. I well never step foot in that place again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camping World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poor choices on employees, trashy employees (Oct '14) Oct '14 HarveyJ 3
News Lemonis Invests in Eco-Me on Next 'The Profit' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dr Finance 1
poor salesmanship (Jul '12) Jul '12 KEVIN MILLS 1
News Camping World Announces Acquisition of Long Vie... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kathleen Daudier 1
More from around the web