Marin Voice: Sutter transfers local e...

Marin Voice: Sutter transfers local earnings that are needed to hel...

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Marin Voice: Sutter transfers local earnings that are needed to hel.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

THE EXCITEMENT is palpable as Marin General Hospital transitions from Sutter's management to local control.E MGH's staff embraces both the challenges and the opportunities this change represents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Lee White

Martinez, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
Oh, but the people of Marin County should be thrilled that Sutter Health donated $10 million to various charities in an apparent attempt to silence its critics. You'll also notice that "Dr." Martin Brotman, CEO of Sutter's West Bay Region, is always available to discuss the donation, but was nowhere to be found the night Leno and Huffman had their public meeting. Brotman is all about image and money. He fits in nicely at Sutter, a corporation founded by a prominent member of the Mormon Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. What can one expect from a group of people who dispatched lackeys to hold signs in the rain on street corners to pass Proposition 8?
Tim Sowerby

San Rafael, CA

#2 Jun 14, 2010
In my Marin Voice article I asserted that MGH is the only stroke center in Marin County. This is incorrect and i regret the error.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Pacific Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Cannabidiol (CBD) Fight Metastatic Cancer? ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 MJNA 2
More from around the web