Final Batch of Videos from The Walking Dead Worldwide Zombie Invasion

Oct 27, 2010 Full story: DreadCentrol.com

"The Walking Dead" worldwide zombie invasion has come to an end, and as promised, we have a few more videos and some photos of the rest of the infected cities.

Full Story
Vetvendosje

Serbia

#1 Oct 27, 2010
zombie invasion?

zombie invasion started from VII-VIII century when serbs invaded balkans.
Its marked as "south slavic invasion" ,they came from behind the carpathian mountains.
since then they ashamed europe with their subhuman and criminal actions.
in order to have clean,united,healthy europe the serbs must go back to their homeland.
vojvodina must be given back to hungary,east serbia to croatia,south serbia to kosovo and west serbia to bulgaria.
i hate films with zombies and horrors because they look like serbs
Vetvendosje

Serbia

#2 Oct 27, 2010
look now when the serbian zombies of this forum power_of_serbs ,ISP_Ks,baron,bmwin will start to yell with their stinky voice as zombies.
just dont bark that much, we will let you watch kosovo,(on TV haha), and we will give you back all the serbian immigrants in Kosovo that populated kosovo 95years ago.

Since: Feb 08

Canada

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Good news out of Serbia comes only when Serbs are seen as monsters :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty prisons could be put to good use Dec 14 Watching U 4
Strong quake jolts southern Iran, 15 injured (May '13) May '13 Tim 1
Ralph Lauren & the U.S. Olympic Committee go to... (Jul '12) Jul '12 woodtick57 7
More from around the web