Ralph Lauren & the U.S. Olympic Committee go to hell

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

I am so angry right now that the U.S. Olympic Committee allowed Ralph Lauren have the outfits that our athletics will wear in the opening and closing of the London Olympics made in China.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
zip zip

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 13, 2012
 
First of all the uniforms are by far~~~ the UGLIEST pieces of crap~~ I have EVER seen. UGLY....and by the way Ralph Lauren ~~ real name Ralph Lipschitz~~ it's over ~~ move to China with your crap- over priced ~ ugly clothes.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 13, 2012
 
Congress is going ballistic over Team USA Olympic Uniforms. The price, of all this made-in-China ‘young republican look’— if you for some reason want to buy it —$598 for the women’s blazer and $498 for the silk skirt. The men’s blazer is a staggering $795, flat front trousers $295 and nubuck shoes are $165. And that damn beret?$55. Now remember, these are the same guys who brought us the 16 Trillion federal debt – what a bunch of f-ing losers they are! At least the USOC is not spending tax-payers money ...
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/07...
Larry

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 13, 2012
 
someone is laughing all the way to the bank...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 14, 2012
 
frank wrote:
Congress is going ballistic over Team USA Olympic Uniforms. The price, of all this made-in-China ‘young republican look’— if you for some reason want to buy it —$598 for the women’s blazer and $498 for the silk skirt. The men’s blazer is a staggering $795, flat front trousers $295 and nubuck shoes are $165. And that damn beret?$55. Now remember, these are the same guys who brought us the 16 Trillion federal debt – what a bunch of f-ing losers they are! At least the USOC is not spending tax-payers money ...
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/07...
You are correct that this is not US taxpayer money, so why does the cost concern you? and no, the gov't officials that brought you our debt had nothing to do with this decision.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 14, 2012
 
Larry wrote:
someone is laughing all the way to the bank...
the people who got the contract. capitalism at its finest!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 14, 2012
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct that this is not US taxpayer money, so why does the cost concern you? and no, the gov't officials that brought you our debt had nothing to do with this decision.
Lay off the hooch moron and try to understand what I posted :-)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 14, 2012
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct that this is not US taxpayer money, so why does the cost concern you? and no, the gov't officials that brought you our debt had nothing to do with this decision.
So why did yuo tie congress to the cost of the uniforms?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent CA Discussions

Search the CA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Strong quake jolts southern Iran, 15 injured (May '13) May '13 Tim 1
Final Batch of Videos from The Walking Dead Wor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 roger this 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••