|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Stressed at Citi wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have NO Idea what you are talking about Citifinancial has never and will never do Sub Prime mortgages. The sub prime was aqquired with Associates and they all went straight to Citi Mortgage they NEVER and I repeat Never came to Citifinancial. Get your fact straight please ,when we got Associates we inheirited all their trash sub prime and law suits and all so again if you don't know who did what please SHUT UP!!!!!!
I couldnt agree more, he is starting his/her trash talk to the new citi mortgage blog now spreading his ignorance....
Bailout Tracker

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Stressed at Citi wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have NO Idea what you are talking about Citifinancial has never and will never do Sub Prime mortgages. The sub prime was aqquired with Associates and they all went straight to Citi Mortgage they NEVER and I repeat Never came to Citifinancial. Get your fact straight please ,when we got Associates we inheirited all their trash sub prime and law suits and all so again if you don't know who did what please SHUT UP!!!!!!
Hey MORON,
CITIFINANCIAL=ASSOCIATES+COMME RCIAL CREDIT, got it? Associates was bigger than commercial credit as it was the biggest sub-prime company at that time (I have been tracking sub-prime for a few years now, so you won't be able to fool me). Your god Sandy Vile brought associates in because they were the best in predatory lending. Whatever I cross-posted here came from another employee of Citimortgage, who said that CFMC ruined the existing Citimortgage with their junk products. CFMC as far as I know, stood for CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE CORP. Now how can you morons disown that?

http://www.cra-nc.org/citigroup_effects_of_ov...
A borrower who walks into a Citibank or CitiMortgage will have access to different products than a borrower who walks into a CitiFinancial, even if the borrowers are identical. Citigroup offers different terms and conditions for obtaining an “A” product loan through its subprime channels. As a result, borrowers with similar credit profiles are being denied similar loan terms, resulting in separate and unequal practices
Now you may have sent the mortgage component to Citimortgage to bring it down(as a financial WMD) which is what the poster "Mortgage Man" was talking about.

Citifinancial is a sub-prime company and now you MORONS are claiming that you don't do sub-prime!!

I will be glad when the shit-pile called Citifinancial/associates/comme rcial credit gets shutdown.
Bailout Tracker

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

This is from the website of SHITTY-financial

http://www.citifinancial.com/topnavigation/wh...
In November of 2000, Citigroup acquired Associates First Capital Corporation; the largest publicly traded finance company in the U.S. with managed assets of more than $100 billion and 2,750 offices in the U.S. and 13 other countries. The Associates has a particularly strong presence in Japan and in Europe, where it has more than 700,000 customers. This transaction marked a defining moment in Citigroup's history, building upon its leadership position in the global economy
It is amazing how morons in this forum try to white-wash their sordid history. I am sure you will dispute your own company's history.

It is clear that associates was the largest consumer financce company in US at that time with 2750 branches when Citi acquired them. Even today, Citifinancial has only around 2500 offices

So associates, for all practical purpose is the same as SHITTY-FINANCIAL
PIPd One

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Stressed at Citi wrote:
<quoted text>Do Not let ANYONE bully ,intimidate or threaten you to sign anything you feel is unfair, incorrect or just BS it is the Dm way of showing the Area Director that it's all OUR fault . I have been asked to sign things before and I refused to really ticked off my dm but he got over it . Stand up for yourself in a professional way and state your case and if they don't listen go straight to the Ethics line .I have actually had a DM terminated from using the Ethics line it can be anonymous but bullying and intimidation is not the way to live your day in and day out .
Thanks for the input...I will be talking to my DM this week about the PIP and will be letting him know that I disagree 100%. I will be asking for everything in writing as far as follow ups and feedback, so I have a paper trail. Maybe we will be sold soon and all this will be moot.
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Bailout Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MORON,
CITIFINANCIAL=ASSOCIATES+COMME RCIAL CREDIT, got it? Associates was bigger than commercial credit as it was the biggest sub-prime company at that time (I have been tracking sub-prime for a few years now, so you won't be able to fool me). Your god Sandy Vile brought associates in because they were the best in predatory lending. Whatever I cross-posted here came from another employee of

Citimortgage, who said that CFMC ruined the existing Citimortgage with their junk products. CFMC as far as I know, stood for CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE CORP. Now how can you morons disown that?
<quoted text>
Now you may have sent the mortgage component to Citimortgage to bring it down(as a financial WMD) which is what the poster "Mortgage Man" was talking about.
Citifinancial is a sub-prime company and now you MORONS are claiming that you don't do sub-prime!!
I will be glad when the shit-pile called Citifinancial/associates/comme rcial credit gets shutdown.
Bailout tracker it's time for the truth to be told. People the reason why BT is so "ate up" with Sub-prime is that years ago him and his ma-ma were foreclosed upon and booted out of their home by a sub-prime lender -- tell the truth BT --it's time to let go of your hatred !!
PIPd One

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

research the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sign it? You didn't have to...go back and read my past posts, I don't want to repeat what's already been said. Understand the law, have them dial in HR, make hard copies of EVERYTHING, and then take it to an attorney or forward it on to innercitypress.org They only get away with what you ALLOW them.
Thanks. Will be researching the law in my state/consulting with an attorney and getting everything in writing to build my case. I appreciate the advice.
Bailout Tracker

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Everyone it Citi should be watching the following video where CNBC analyst described Sandy Vile and Chuck Prince as the vampire capitalists and how this is going to adversely impact Capitalist system

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/video/strateg...

Highlights
Chuck Prince and Sandy Vile are the architects in the greatest scam in american history

Any fool can put together a bunch of assets and assume all the risks
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Bailout Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
See the CULTURE Of the low-life scum called predatory lendor from SHITTY-FINANCIAL.....
Moron monkey, it is not just me, but all sensible tax-payer are outraged at the sham perpetrated by vampire caitalists from SHITTY
BT ---- Let it go man --let it go !! Its cold outside -- how are you making out ??
Bailout Tracker

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

ok ok people im truely sorry I've said such horrible things! I am the one thats a complete moron monkey jerk a**!! I only say these things because my weiner is the size of vienna sausages and my wife laughs at me everytime I try to tell her its hard! I'm such a looser I just dont know what to do so I make fun of others. Truth is I'm just the low life that you people have been saying I am! You are not shittyfinancial I'm shitty tracker.
Relieved 2 b gone

Creston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

My opinion is that if aren't or weren't a Citifinancial employee, keep your opinions and/or
advice to yourselves and maybe got to a chat room
and voice your thoughts. And....bailout tracker,
your getting on my damn nerves....don't you have
anything else to do with your time....seems to me
you're always on here....Go shovel some snow or
something!
sis

Randleman, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

pass
help

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Bailout Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MORON,
CITIFINANCIAL=ASSOCIATES+COMME RCIAL CREDIT, got it? Associates was bigger than commercial credit as it was the biggest sub-prime company at that time (I have been tracking sub-prime for a few years now, so you won't be able to fool me). Your god Sandy Vile brought associates in because they were the best in predatory lending. Whatever I cross-posted here came from another employee of Citimortgage, who said that CFMC ruined the existing Citimortgage with their junk products. CFMC as far as I know, stood for CITIFINANCIAL MORTGAGE CORP. Now how can you morons disown that?
<quoted text>
Ok, A**hole, CFMC, Citifinancial Mortgage Corp, Is part of citigroup, But a TOTALLY separate entity from Citifinancial. There is Citimortgage, Cfmc, and citiresidential. Not, I repeat, NOT the same as CITIFINANCIAL branches! Different entity altogether!
sh1tgroup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Here is where our tax payer's money went:

http://www.livemint.com/2009/01/19154843/Citi...

Citi among largest foreign investors in India

"After reporting losses for fifth consecutive quarters, totalling nearly $28 billion, financial services provider Citigroup on Monday said it remains one of the largest foreign investors and a leading full-service bank in India."

“Citi is among the largest foreign investors in India, continuously investing new capital and retaining earnings in OUR India operations, making us one of the largest full service banks in the country.”
Bailout Tracker

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

help wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, A**hole, CFMC, Citifinancial Mortgage Corp, Is part of citigroup, But a TOTALLY separate entity from Citifinancial. There is Citimortgage, Cfmc, and citiresidential. Not, I repeat, NOT the same as CITIFINANCIAL branches! Different entity altogether!
Hey jackass, I don't care what your current organization is, until 2-3 years back, CFMC earnings were reported as part of Citifinancial.

Go and checkout your earnings report. This means that at the peak of real estate boom - 2004-2006, Citifinancial management was in control of CFMC. So you can not fool anyone with bullsh*t
Bailout Tracker

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

sh1tgroup wrote:
Here is where our tax payer's money went:
http://www.livemint.com/2009/01/19154843/Citi...
Citi among largest foreign investors in India
"After reporting losses for fifth consecutive quarters, totalling nearly $28 billion, financial services provider Citigroup on Monday said it remains one of the largest foreign investors and a leading full-service bank in India."
“Citi is among the largest foreign investors in India, continuously investing new capital and retaining earnings in OUR India operations, making us one of the largest full service banks in the country.”
This is what I had repeatedly stated in this forum. Instead of investing in US, Citi invested overseas during the last decade. It looks like even after all the debacles, they continue to do this.

We shouldn't be paying SHITTY anything anymore. Let them fail. Or let India and China bail them out.
letgonoreason

Queen Creek, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Stressed at Citi wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely agree whats done is done and we can't change a thing we can take care of our customers and the things we can control and be way more cautious with our pay checks "stash stash stash" remember all you managers you need to have your staff's backs and help them also through this situation they are looking to you .
Stressed, sorry to mention this but I was let go for having my employees backs. The reason for letting me go was because I failed to hold my employees accountable for the same standards as myself. I refused to try and force customers or my employees to meet the 40% auto secured, 60% autopay or do loans unless they took insurance to meet the 1.10 CPL. I feel that many above BM's dont care other than trying to cover their own butts because they will throw a BM under the bus in a second. Like I stated prior...how many AD's and EVP's does it take to look at a BPS report all day? The only job that they have is to manipulate DM's into bullying the BM's. I believe they are the reason that CitiFinancial has gone south. The BM's know their respective areas or towns much better than them but they think every city or neighboring city is the same regardless of the economy. They push and push until they find a reason to say "see ya, dont let the door hit ya".
Jane C

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Bailout Tracker is not going to go away. Do what I do- don't read his posts! I truly believe he is the dude that runs innercitypress.org , a NYC based rag that HATES all banks, regardless of who they are. It seems to be a Marxist/Leninist organization in that sense. It operates under the guise of advocacy for the poor, but in reality it advocates for it's own agenda of hatred for the banking system. I don't know if it's because he/she's been turned down for credit their whole life or what, but if you've ever seen the site you'll have noticed its lack of objectivity and and insistence on casting all banks as evil.
So as someone else said, we should ignore BT. Anyone can post of course, and with BT's case we know what he/she is going to say in advance so if we choose we don't have to subject ourselves to reading it. Let's focus on our customers and help them any way we can.
regularjoe

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

So does anyone have any useful information? Anyone hear anything about potential buyers for CitiFinancial other than what you see on the news??
Confused

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

regularjoe wrote:
So does anyone have any useful information? Anyone hear anything about potential buyers for CitiFinancial other than what you see on the news??
i HAVE HEARD THAT CHASE, CAP ONE AND GE HAS LOOKED AT AUOT?
neowiz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Bailout Tracker wrote:
This is from the website of SHITTY-financial
http://www.citifinancial.com/topnavigation/wh...
<quoted text>
It is amazing how morons in this forum try to white-wash their sordid history. I am sure you will dispute your own company's history.
It is clear that associates was the largest consumer financce company in US at that time with 2750 branches when Citi acquired them. Even today, Citifinancial has only around 2500 offices
So associates, for all practical purpose is the same as SHITTY-FINANCIAL
You are an idiot and a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,361 - 1,380 of5,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citigroup Discussions

Search the Citigroup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kellogg Upgraded by Citigroup to "Buy" (Mar '12) 14 hr Youdont Kare 2
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Wed Nature 53
Congress Probing Credit Card Industry (Dec '07) Mar 28 CTM 5
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Mar 26 Jenna 10
Congress Probes Credit Card Industry (Dec '07) Mar 26 Darline 27
Credit, economic worries weigh on Wall Street (Feb '08) Mar 26 Sandra 2
Consumers to Face Higher Min. Payments (Mar '06) Mar 26 Celisse 2
•••
•••