citifinancial layoffs

Since: Dec 12

Fenton, MI

#5109 Dec 31, 2012
Test

Fenton, MI

#5110 Dec 31, 2012
So how does everyone feel about working until 9pm tonight? It would make sense if you had one of our old bonuses on line (we miss you ROCopoly) instead if your a small 2-3 person office you may have around $200 on the line so your pounding the 30's today. If your a big office - well your just fu*ked. You won't bonus because your DQ is probably higher than the smaller branches even though your hitting your production goals. Moving on.... Lets talk about the outlook for 2013. Mrs. CEO can you tell us on 12/31/12 if we are receiving raises in 2013? Nope can't tell you guys that yet. Granted the email the other day from Incentives stated they were all set for 2013!!! But the employee raises we still are not sure about yet.
If you think it's bad now wait a few more days to see the heat that will be brought to us for production. For those of you who think things are fine - you need to understand a few things.
1. We are in Citi Holdings (aka the company you don't want to work for)
2. We are for sale yet can't seem to be sold
3. The new CEO has been very vocal about reducing toxic assets through any means possible...(Which we are in case you don't stay current on company news)
4. Prepare for major changes come April 1st 2013. Mark my words - we are a sinking ship. The 1st Qtr is all about growth growth growth! Book it all because we gotta grow.

Now ask yourselves - we just came out of a period of major write-offs and losses. Growth makes sense to a point. However, when you mix subprime PL with. max interest rates with very poor paying customers. Now you throw in the new theme you all will hear - book it, growth, green sheets, and max loan amount well that's just asking for a repeat of 2008. Why??? Because we are sinking as a company very fast and the people up top are looking to make quick money in bonuses while trying to make us "look profitable". That's my two cents....(Btw-I make the fabulous Gold Team every month and am in the top 3 in my district every month. So the haters please - while I'm unhappy I always put in a hard days work)

Fenton, MI

#5111 Dec 31, 2012
POLL*****

#1. How many people are working till 9pm because of DQ?

#2. How many people are making a bonus? If so what is your YTD bonus?

#3. When was the last time you or someone you know was promoted?

#4. Did you happen to see the average DM bonus for a Qtr? Around $8,000+. Compare that to BM's who were at a pitiful $1,000 for the Qtr.... As for the "junior staffers" notice they don't ever make that public because the average is less than $200.

Instead we are expected to re-fn-joyce at earning a Jeans Day (so we can look even more unprofessional) or maybe even some Epoints if your lucky! Thanks Incentives Dept. for being so out of touch with the employees on the front lines who are actually getting it done.

Now let's get some chatter going people. Maybe we will get lucky and a senior employee will feel bad and tell us what the hell is going on.... Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Fenton, MI

#5112 Dec 31, 2012
Michigan Style wrote:
Hey when I say I'm gonna go all Michigan on tha'y ass I'm gonna go all Michigan on tha'y ass! That's how I roll! Ain't that right smokey chicken?
Ok so I have to know - who are you talking about? Please you gotta say as this is too funny!:)
I am BERNARD

Scottsdale, AZ

#5113 Jan 4, 2013
I know how to get things HANDLE !!! Yep ! And I look out for my people !! I know I hired an alcoholic for a BM, and I look out for her. I let her take sick days without counting those days against her because I know she'll look out for me when I'm high or drunk at work !! Yep !! I gotta hire people that have more problems than me cuz they look up to me and think I'm better than I really am. Cuz when I managed a branch "I never missed a bonus"... I'm not going to tell the Libster that a customer called my lush of a BM an effin dumb alcoholic biatch in front of all of her employees cuz that will just make me look bad. Yep ,, I'm goin down with this sinkin' ship cuz I can't get a job anywhere else.... Who cares that I just had another employee quit on me cuz he couldn't handle it... Mmmmmm hhhhhh he couldn't handle working for an alcoholic BM that was never in the branch and he couldn't handle working for a DM whose spelling and work ethic is impeccable... Yep the Bernard is God's greatest gift to OMF !! I want y'all to rekonize !! I was on the President's Council, so I must be great !! Kalamazoo taught me well ... I know I won't get caught for all of the violations I have committed against Reg B... Ain't nobody gonna catch dis !! Yepp !! Reg B violations ain't nuthin but a thang ! Now where's my drugs ?
what happened

United States

#5114 Jan 6, 2013
why do the results in WI blow now? remember wen this was a high producing state but appears the AD ran off all the top talent n prefers to manage incompetent losers so theres job protection. someone needs to review those skeletons in the closet not to mention the discriminatory underwriting that is preached. can't wait for the axe to fall cause its coming!!
Hello

Pittsburgh, PA

#5117 Jan 10, 2013
Why did the CFS in Hermitage PA shut down?
Not sure what the hell

Birmingham, AL

#5118 Jan 10, 2013
Aren't they closing all of them ? Heard they will then close all. OM Offices? All by 4/13?????
Moving On

Birmingham, AL

#5119 Jan 10, 2013
I think we are all wanting to hear what's next with this fricking company, I be already gone in 7 more days. More $$'s and no more of the daily shi@t.....,, Goodbye OMF!!!!

Bronx, NY

#5121 Jan 15, 2013
BERNARD: who are you referring to? Is the DM the Sheets? Hang in there. It will all be better when they let us know what our severance packages are......
I am BERNARD wrote:
I know how to get things HANDLE !!! Yep ! And I look out for my people !! I know I hired an alcoholic for a BM, and I look out for her. I let her take sick days without counting those days against her because I know she'll look out for me when I'm high or drunk at work !! Yep !! I gotta hire people that have more problems than me cuz they look up to me and think I'm better than I really am. Cuz when I managed a branch "I never missed a bonus"... I'm not going to tell the Libster that a customer called my lush of a BM an effin dumb alcoholic biatch in front of all of her employees cuz that will just make me look bad. Yep ,, I'm goin down with this sinkin' ship cuz I can't get a job anywhere else.... Who cares that I just had another employee quit on me cuz he couldn't handle it... Mmmmmm hhhhhh he couldn't handle working for an alcoholic BM that was never in the branch and he couldn't handle working for a DM whose spelling and work ethic is impeccable... Yep the Bernard is God's greatest gift to OMF !! I want y'all to rekonize !! I was on the President's Council, so I must be great !! Kalamazoo taught me well ... I know I won't get caught for all of the violations I have committed against Reg B... Ain't nobody gonna catch dis !! Yepp !! Reg B violations ain't nuthin but a thang ! Now where's my drugs ?
Bye

Lockhart, TX

#5122 Jan 17, 2013
Moving On wrote:
I think we are all wanting to hear what's next with this fricking company, I be already gone in 7 more days. More $$'s and no more of the daily shi@t.....,, Goodbye OMF!!!!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out today
Moving on

United States

#5123 Jan 23, 2013
Test
use your brains

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5124 Jan 26, 2013
there not shutting cfs down in April. don't try to start something you absolutely know nothing about. you idiot
Concerned

Grand Rapids, MI

#5125 Jan 26, 2013
Need more commentary

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5126 Jan 29, 2013
test
looking for another job

United States

#5127 Jan 29, 2013
Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct the DMs are only looking out for them ,with no support ,they will throw you under the bus then back up over you
Get out while you can
Yep, you can make your target few months in a row, and bm wouldn't take you off a write up, what does that say!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5128 Jan 31, 2013
Avg monthly incentive...go?

Fenton, MI

#5129 Jan 31, 2013
There's no commentary from this bunch because they are either a bunch of 50yr old hags who have been here for 25+ years or they are 22yrs old with no degree and they think that the $24k they make in salary plus the average $83 in monthly incentive is actually "good money"!!!

Meanwhile lets keep F'ing over all these customers every 6mos in the form of a renewal.... Yea a renewal ass-f*ck*ng is what it is!
Free

Tucker, GA

#5130 Feb 5, 2013
Get our while you can this company cares nothing about its customers or employees They will let the DMs treat people like the dirt they walked in on
As long as #s are good there is other places to work where you are treated with respect
Big dawg

Lockhart, TX

#5132 Feb 11, 2013
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citigroup layoffs 2017 Aug '17 Diva-ofallon 6
grandfathered sick time Apr '17 Gerard Vecchio 1
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Oct '16 Devil Emoji Cheever 88
Help with Email address for Citibank's Investig... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jredken 1
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug '16 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
More from around the web