citifinancial layoffs
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EP

Scottsdale, AZ

#5042 Sep 27, 2012
I'm a dumb ass DM that got the power shut off at one of my offices because I forgot to pay the electric bill... but I'm going to blame the former BM for that because it's just easier to do that than it is to take responsibility for being a phhucking dip sh!t and not knowing what the phhuck I'm doing. Oh, I better go pop some pills and take a 3 hour lunch to get drunk because that's how I get things done in my district !!!!!
The Libster

Scottsdale, AZ

#5043 Sep 27, 2012
I'm a female AD with more facial hair than most men! Even though I used to be morbidly obese I lost the weight and try to make myself seem important by fake baking as much as I can. I fake bake until the point that it looks ridiculous. But for some reason I just can't seem to get rid of my moustache. Any suggestions anyone? I thought drinking as much alcohol as I can would make things better, but in reality I realize I'm just a lush. Please help me!!!
helper

Rochester, MI

#5044 Sep 28, 2012
Use acid.
XXXSell

United States

#5045 Sep 29, 2012
Symphony sucks .. even the old system was better than this.

Are we getting raises? Anyone heard?
New rates

Cleveland, TN

#5046 Oct 2, 2012
36.99?? really.... lmao, lol, rofl, ha-ha-ha wth?
huh

AOL

#5047 Oct 4, 2012
former wrote:
Consumer loan business just isn't what it use to be. A lot of good people have changed how they treat people to keep their jobs. Sad state of affairs.

Well, I guess you think that makes it okay. OR - you could have some courage and try and stand up for your people and what's right!
Nancy

United States

#5048 Oct 4, 2012
I think the company needs to remind people, that politics and religion , do not belong in the office, I am hearing tooooo much of it.
huh

AOL

#5049 Oct 4, 2012
Oh, get over yourself.
are we having fun yet

Dover, DE

#5050 Oct 6, 2012
New rates wrote:
36.99?? really.... lmao, lol, rofl, ha-ha-ha wth?
what were they before?
Shylock

Boise, ID

#5051 Oct 8, 2012
are we having fun yet wrote:
<quoted text>
what were they before?
A pound of flesh!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5052 Oct 11, 2012
The Tony Danza :

When you are giving it to a chick from behind, you yell out "Who's the boss?" She'll get confused, turn her head around, at this moment, you donkey punch her in the face and then scream TONY DANZA!!!
top dog

Cleveland, TN

#5053 Oct 16, 2012
Vikram's gone......now what???
Wowzers

Billings, MT

#5054 Oct 18, 2012
Vikram is gone because this company has done nothing but gone down hill. You should all get out. Mike will be about as good as Mary McDowell. More failure in the near future. You should all quit throwing away your 401k's the company is stealing your money. There is no one in management worth a crap.
Wow

United States

#5055 Oct 22, 2012
So what is going to happen to Citi Holdings are we done?????
Shylock

Boise, ID

#5057 Oct 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
So what is going to happen to Citi Holdings are we done?????
Of course its done. I thought the whole reason Holdings was created was to be done with all the businesses that were not part of Citi's core.
Its going on 4 years and all the good ones have been sold and guess what, OMF and CFS were not and thus its all over sooner or later
toni

United States

#5058 Oct 25, 2012
they won't be staying around with high interest rates, and how difficult they make it to get a loan.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#5059 Oct 26, 2012
Awe. The days of predatory lending are finally coming to a close.
toni

United States

#5060 Oct 31, 2012
not soon enough
Former

Rochester, MI

#5061 Oct 31, 2012
Goldman telling Corbit to dump toxic assets quickly, so your wish could happen very soon. Not sure if will be good or bad news for employees. Depends who they sell them to and what buyer will do with them.
Concerned

Grand Rapids, MI

#5062 Nov 3, 2012
Does anyone feel that it is near impossible to make any type of quality incentive at OMF?? Is there anyone out there that thinks there is no where to grow your career with any promotion? Are there raises? It just does not feel like a place that is thriving and helping people advance and move up the ladder. Not a good sign, as we know OMF is part of Citiholdings so there is most likely a cap on any raises, a cap on any promotion and raise, caps on incentives, and basically just making the staff endure 14 different goals to be evaluated on, so no one feels they are superior at any given time. Sorry for the post, just wondering if anyone else feels the same way. Best of luck to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Oct '16 Devil Emoji Cheever 89
Help with Email address for Citibank's Investig... Oct '16 jredken 1
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug '16 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
News Citigroup Said to Cut 2,000 Jobs Next Month (Dec '15) May '16 Anonymous 14
OneMain Purchase (Jul '11) Jul '15 Hmmm 45
More from around the web