citifinancial layoffs
one main and tail

Manitowoc, WI

#4709 Aug 31, 2012
Just left work after being informed by my relief...relief...Dm ...whatever the hell that title is that next month should be better.....said by a guy with a tangle free mullet. Anyone know of a solid banking establishment to get a job at.......I am done with this.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4710 Aug 31, 2012
Hey Karl,

Did you write down on that cocktail napkin what you want for Christmas by chance? Santa is watching and knows if you've been good or bad so watch out! Gotta love management via email! No one reads that horse shi!

Exactly when did Santa get a blackberry that get's reception in the flying sled that takes off on month end and leaves early every friday?

Location hidden

#4711 Aug 31, 2012
Hang in there and go buy some "mane and tail" shampoo!

Google it because the stuff is proven and works for all sizes and lengths of mullets!

Location hidden

#4712 Aug 31, 2012
Is "mane & tail" shampoo available to purchase with epoints? I know R2D2 is available but come on...what if you need some mullet shampoo and conditioner??
one main and tail

Manitowoc, WI

#4713 Aug 31, 2012
Its good for parrots and fans of American pickers and the casual mullet. Thank you epoints! I was just allowed to go home at 8 and I started working at 8.......thank you promotion.
motorboat

United States

#4714 Aug 31, 2012
Heard you can have this guy give you a handy!

Location hidden

#4715 Aug 31, 2012
Is it "HR notification worthy" if my manager licks fresh cut roast beef between his index finger and next finger in the shape of a V during lunch while not wearing pants in the break room?

Curious....can you answer this one? Probably not because you only post during work hours...
one main and tail

Manitowoc, WI

#4716 Aug 31, 2012
Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight......didn't think so......so far removed you don't remember.....keloid anyone?

Location hidden

#4717 Aug 31, 2012
I'm on the West Coast still trying to collect from these bums and get off(literally) in 1 hr! Can anyone give me an update on the Michigan State vs. Boise State game?

My DM has left for the day but wants me to send him an email on the final results....c'mon man!!
XXXDate

United States

#4718 Aug 31, 2012
17 to 13 Michigan St Win
XXXDate

United States

#4719 Aug 31, 2012
I left One MF in Feb. having JUST gotten NMLS license.. does every employee still have to do this? Just curious. Thx.
motorboat

United States

#4720 Sep 1, 2012
Yeah they say we have to but as you know most of the inbreeds that work here have water on the brain and can't pass just like they can't reach goals. Just like they can't make bonuses instead of letting them drive OMF should pick them up in a small white bus and give them a ride....hmm do I pass or do I not only get mileage I also get the day off to go home and sleep with my sister!!
Seriously this office is like that this guy talks about how hot his sister is all day says how he can't concentrate because he can't get over how tight his sister's ass looked in her new school jeans....she's a senior in high school...but still it's your sister you sick fuk!
sandy

United States

#4721 Sep 1, 2012
WWKD wrote:
wow I have been reading all these comments and I didn't even know about this site but rumor spreads quick in WI anyway can you believe my BM manipulated me so bad and then talked down to me made me feel like god dam child because I had couple barbies in my desk(A) I have them in my desk and no one can see them..(B) I am not effecting anyone customers or employees...(C) they are not posing a threat to anyone or anything...and it's not like I Fn play with them I brush there hair during my breaks if I'm stressed...but I guess this isn't allowed but smoking is...wtf!? I'm an adult I should be able to do what I want on my breaks to help with stress. My manager said if they find barbies in my desk one more time they are telling my DM can I really be in trouble for this?
So glad this came up as it's not me thats the issue but we have an employee that sucks his thumb at first it was a little weird but we just ask if he has too suck to just go in a closing room because of customers but it doesn't harm anyone or effect his work and its not breaking policy so we have to be respectful and meet the employee needs. So no you can't be in trouble for it. Just. Talk to your DM first
Lee

United States

#4722 Sep 1, 2012
What happened to Del Pino

Location hidden

#4723 Sep 1, 2012
I just want to thank Yuengling for making such an awesome beer. I am going to get absolutely shi*t faced!! Go Steelers!!

Location hidden

#4724 Sep 1, 2012
The "tim tebow" AD who thinks he is god like and santa loves little ceasars.....

little man....

little expectations....

little accountability....

little boss......

manages with email....small man complex!

perfect for the "little man syndrome"....LOFL!

Hey chubbed....sounds like you have one up your a$$...but your topix name should be "CHODE" you fing loser!

Location hidden

#4725 Sep 1, 2012
Hey chubbed....go rape someone like your hero "big ben" the rapist.....good beer doesn't make you abuse and molest women....bet you have a fat head poster of jerry sandusky next to the mirror on your ceiling in the bedroom you sick fk!

Location hidden

#4726 Sep 1, 2012
Where are the WI folks? Man i miss there posts...
daughterstalker

Prairie Village, KS

#4727 Sep 1, 2012
This is weird I have been talking to my AD quite a bit maybe little more then I should I just tried to email him like I normally do before I go to sleep and his email is invalid?!?!
The last thing I recieved from him was a pic of his mole but it wasn't on his cheek anymore it was on his......?!?!
It was so cute I just wanted to comb the hair on it just like old times my furry lil fella!!:)
jonny

Prairie Village, KS

#4728 Sep 1, 2012
Who wants a fat head of a giant mole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citigroup layoffs 2017 Aug '17 Diva-ofallon 6
grandfathered sick time Apr '17 Gerard Vecchio 1
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Oct '16 Devil Emoji Cheever 88
Help with Email address for Citibank's Investig... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jredken 1
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug '16 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
More from around the web