consistant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

One last thing our AD Dan Olson told us also do not file on people who aren't working because it's a waiste of money you can't garnish....how is that fair? 2 customers same balance same payment same amount due and in the same bucket but I'm going to only put judgment on the customer who is working and damage there credit even more and garnish them but the customer who is not working on SS maybe not filing on them because I can't garnish. But they both signed the same disclosure note.....Dan be fair the same standards you hold for lending you also hold for collecting.
curiuos

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Regardless of disputes..... Naming individuals is slander and can hold recourse... it would be more beneficial to report your concerns through the appropriate entities than to hide cowardly as an anonymous Blogger... if in fact your accusations are truthful, the way you are going about it is like I said... innappropriate.. you are affecting an organization with a lot of good people that do the right things... so again I say quit you temper tantrums and do the right thing...
accused

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

curiuos wrote:
HR is on the side of the company.. their role is to protect the company from potential law suits... if what is said is true... which I doubt... then they will be concerned with how that was handled.... however I will state again.... probably didn't roll like that.... just a scorned individuals perception....
HR only cares about keeping the Citi name clear of law suits, they recently accused me of being a homosexual (which is illegal to do) and then told me to keep it to myself and not report it as harrassment so that it didn't look bad on me.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

The right thing was done and I know for fact all has been reported to the appropriate departments and still nothing has been done. This I guess is a final resort.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Slander is actually a malicious false and defamatory statement against a good name. All of the above stated are true and have occurred.
Im curious too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Curious, you obviously work for the company and you have for quite some time your superior level it's evident...however it's a weekday and during work hours your loyalty to the company is making me curious...I know I was far too busy to use company tIme to read blogs and argue. I'm sure you are too when you are actually at work.... your a double sided sword or has stalking your daughter's on your vacation become boring?
former

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

As I said before curious is management and afraid to say from where. Probably Baltimore. You have the right name and trying to scare people. Cowardly is what you are. Say who you are. My guess would be supervision or upper management trying to stop the information passing and blowing up in their face.
Wow41

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I hope Curious is not upper management because we would be in trouble... He did not even spell curious right!!!!
fagettaboutit

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

If in fact you do not get response from the concerns you bring to the table.. why not just send an email directly to the president? Ohhh. that's right. If you do, people will know you are and its so much easier to be anonymous.... your balls are small and your mouths are big!
former

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I think you can take it to the bank that HR and upper management read and put comments on this site. Matches your small brain. The president of what company? I could see sendind the whole topix to Vikram and let him decide what is true or not. Or maybe forget about it.
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Hey forgetsboutit just wondering why you dont just use your name then cause you must have the same size ......brain.
Now since your obviously really smart and loyal and surely you love this company email your president and let her know I'm sure she will be so surprised and grateful you will surely be promoted! No one ever talks down citi financial or OMF this is truly a first and you should let her know so dont forget about it you mighty tiger you let her know!

former

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Facts of the United States...she doesn't care what is said. She will still get her check and not worry about losing her job. Her job is to liquidate the portfolio in a responsible and profitable manner. Then she will be moved to a major position in the bank and you will be where a lot of people are going..................

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

How about a valuable town hall call y'all??
Where have we been? In the shitter!
Where are we now? In the shitter!
Where are we going? Out of business aka the shitter!
Be original you box muncher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Let's play 20 questions shall we?
Which operations director got loaded and arrested for DUI in WI while on a paid business trip?

What branch in WI has employees who just failed an audit and the same employees are posting payments with their own money to accts and still have a job?

Which EVP shops at GAP for kids and build a bear for his work attire?

Which AD has more roast beef on his face than a stripper down under?

What year will omf close it's doors?

Who will buy omf financial? ok that's a gimmie..no one!

What is a merit increase? How about the timing on that one during KO meetings....fing classless when the meeting was to motivate and prioritize for the upcoming year....what a fing joke! Thanks for coming everyone....we just spent your raises on a useless meeting and by the way, we are giving your employees a few pennys...are you kidding?? Now for the ultimate back hand....the infamous "I Am" books...great investment!

Why didn't the sale go through in January? Because the senior management team is incompetent and Vikram wanted to send the right message....who can blame him??
lofl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

The I am books where the best I read them to my customers ddaily I even brought one home read it to my cchildren o only kidding if the company only knew that every branch I wi altered those books tore pages out and they were used for on going humor at the company's expense. Omg I still have fun with the books hard covered books aren't cheap. But seriously can someone tell me wat purpose the books were supposed to serve ? Should of wrote them as confesionals "I am a liar" " i am a sinner" "I am a stripper" "I am santa" "I am padding insurance" "I am kissing ass to stay employed" "I am as fake as they come" "I am drinking at work" "I am crying to Dan cause then he believes me" " I am 32 yrs old and fully medicated at work" "I am taking calls at 11pm" " I am not getting this thing on my cheack removed" "I am field calling" "I am posting my money to customer accounts" "I am really unstable my constant crying proves it" so who are you?
failed audit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

So gb fails audit after a compliance trainer bases out of there office and reviewed there office 6x in the last year one of. Multiple findings on inccorrect posters being up...lol this guy's office was right next to posters so not only did he review the office 6x but he based there and this dope didn't catch incorrect posters being up in the last year??? How much was this guy getting paid? He was also having boose delivered to office. And why does this guy know where one of the ems live in office when she lives 30 min away....tells her how good she smells knows her number and talks about going to his time share with her and her kids.....he also has massaged her shoulders on his way to get paper from printer in the office when the guy has his own printer next to his desk in reaching distance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Where is Mr. Claus? He leaves early daily and especially on Friday's due to the extensive all inclusive(free tight wad) traveling he does in the area but not today. He must be stuck in some bad weather with Rudolph the cheek burger rain deer! And can someone please tell me where Shiner is today? I'm concerned but know he will finish strong and like a champion! Who the f are you kidding with those emails....should be finish like a slug who hates competition!

OK...time for some OMF Community Service:

Senior management HATES it when employees report ANYTHING to the ethics department so USE this resource to your advantage ASAP!!!!!!

Ethicsconcern@Citi.com

USE THIS TO REPORT THE FOLLOWING or other issues ASAP!

If your manager talks to you in the wrong way then email the ethics department!

If your manager looks at you the wrong way then email the ethics department!

If someone you know is leaving detailed messages then email the ethics department!

If someone treats or talks to a customer the wrong way then email the ethics department!

If a senior manager is arrested for DUI then email the ethics department!

If your AD visits your office and he flirts with you then email the ethics department!

If your AD pretends to be a gift giving fictional character who should be working for Penn State email the ethics department!

iamsogladileft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

I am glad I left. The AD who you speak of I new and he is very interesting. In my opinion people where condescending and threatening to customers and to peers and under employees. If you are not management or number one you are be littled. ...And you feel as if you shouldn't be there your not good enough. ...in my opinion people weren't honest not with eachother and not with customers. They would be so friendly to each other in face but quick to be vicious as soon as the other was gone. Even upper management would praise some one month and call them out treat them like garbage the next. I left this company I went home with my stomach twisted nightly superior management needs to be more involved and not via email or conference call you want to know what's going on sit in a branch for a week not lock yourself in closing room but go in be part of the team talk and really listen. Stop all. your book reading and passing around emails and books and your knowledge but get in a branch and work work with team and customers not for an hour not for a day but for one week and don't take a lunch. You will see why I quit.
Shylock

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

I wish everyone the very best, especially those who will be displaced on the next rounds of cuts coming the beginning of September. CFS should see about 20 centers close if what I am told is correct.
But as others have said that have suffered this fate over the prior 4 years, "There is live after CITIFI, and its much better"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

It was wrong from day 1....

Ripping the public off in a time of need and taking advantage of someone by putting them in a worse situation....it takes a unique person to do this day in and day out. This is not selling value but rather ripping off your neighbor. No one would do this to themselves so why do it to someone you don't know? Someone once told me of the "golden rule" treat others as you wish to be treated....I get profit but at what expense...selling your soul? How about the worthless credit insurance?....again in a time of need, why not twist the knife and force the public to spend even more of what they cannot afford? This is a sin. What a way to support your family....how do you deep down with a conscious explain this to your parents, wife, daughter, or son and really...and truly feel good about what you do for a living??? You're in absolute complete denial if you think this is right in any way....

Boy I miss begging customers for $17.50 on a Saturday or month end to get the amount to move.....what do you tell your family when you get home about your day of work? How pathetic....seriously...

You're spot on Shylock....it is much better...a significant base pay raise($25K)in less than 1 month after leaving this dump, plus an incentive program that makes sense, better quality of life, truly feeling good about what you do for a living and feeling good about what you tell your family regarding they way you make a living. I hope all the top performers leave and realize what their full potential is outside of this company.

I'm on cloud nine and hope the true talent of this company recognizes their value elsewhere....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,461 - 4,480 of5,106
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citigroup Discussions

Search the Citigroup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CitiMortgage Modification Statistics (Feb '09) Jul 6 common sense 242
Court limits judge's say over $285M Citigroup deal Jul 1 working class 5
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jun 30 Human at Earth 74
Citibank to Leave Texas Market (Jul '08) Jun 16 Steve 15
B/E Aerospace Hires Advisers to Study Options I... May '14 ALVARO 1
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Apr '14 Jim 12
Kellogg Upgraded by Citigroup to "Buy" (Mar '12) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 2
•••
•••