citifinancial layoffs

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4626 Aug 12, 2012
Ever receive an audit in email containing confidential customer and account information? The bump gets bigger with plenty more to come so stay tuned.
food4thought

United States

#4627 Aug 12, 2012
I've read a lot of things on here I work for the company ONE MAIN FINANCIAL I can't get past the thought of SALE when I don't like something I throw it away normally but if I have money stuck into it well then I try to sell it and hope someone will see the value in it to buy it...can't throw onemain financial away there's to much money stuck in it and tried to sell it but smart people know there no value in it to gain anything from it.
As for the smart individual defending drinking while giving an annual performance review C'mon Man!:)
blind justice

Manitowoc, WI

#4628 Aug 12, 2012
Branch closures....cutting of mortgage lending....constant liquidation month over month....year over year.....company cant be sold because its a giant money pit. The writing is on the wall when all of this occurs and now everything under the sun is being brushed under the rug by management. Update your resumes and run for the hills....this is a rollercoaster ride that you don't want to be on.

Location hidden

#4629 Aug 12, 2012
I used to work for this area and AD until a realignment was done and will never forget a BM meeting where verbatim he told us in front of everyone mind you that "I OWN YOU" several times. This statement was one of many reasons I left on a voluntary basis. If the above posts are indeed factual then the truth deserves to come out and accountability needs to happen. Oh yeah, Go Buckeyes!

Location hidden

#4630 Aug 12, 2012
Interesting Buckeye! Please post the facts all!

Location hidden

#4631 Aug 12, 2012
Ever know that 2 large dogs are housed at the Citi facility in Armonk, NY?
Thats right...2 dogs are allowed on the premises and are fed, maintained for, and enjoyed in the live meetings that take place in the executive learning and development complex. Merit's or animal/kennel expenses...great choice!
quittingsoon

United States

#4632 Aug 12, 2012
why do the VOEs get passed around read but nothing is ever really done I know myself and other employees have made very valid complaints and nothings was ever done. I was shocked once to actually see my complaint along with others on my BMs desk now there are no names on them but its very easy to figure out who somepeople are. I felt like my consern was just being laughed at.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4633 Aug 12, 2012
Whao! Love the support everyone and can't get enough of the facts!

How about those "I Am" books....bet those were jotted down on a cocktail napkin you derelict boar tit!
Former

Rochester, MI

#4634 Aug 13, 2012
Curious wears blinders if she thinks the mentioned things don't happen. It is a world of screw everyone else and hope no one screws you. She hasn't been screwed yet because she is always on her knees. There has been a lot worse happen than some of the things mentioned and nothing done. HR is a tool to keep things out of the courts and control possible litigation. They do no care for you one bit. You are just a name and potential problem. Honor is not high on managements list.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4635 Aug 17, 2012
I see people disagreed with the inappropriate picture for the Wauwatosa, WI branch, Santa emails(have copies available also) along with other posts....supply any email address and it will be forwarded to you right away.
Former BM in Ohio

Clyde, OH

#4636 Aug 20, 2012
The VOE is a joke and nothing has ever been done with it. The only thing they use that for is to get rid of anyone with a compliant. So just beware what you put into it, cause later they will use it against you! And in regards to the posting of payments on people's accounts, that has been going on for the past 20 years! I bet upper management would never put a penny on any account but they sure pressure people into it! But the BM's that refused to do it they would get rid of!! Always watch your back and don't trust anyone!! Always remember though when the doors close, there is life after Citifinancial!!
protection burreu

United States

#4637 Aug 22, 2012
The protection burreu is doing an investigation...so far they have changed rates on homeowner 2 product to 28.99 most customers with good atp and fico of 655 qualify for this product used to be 23.99. Also they cpl pay out has decreased as well and our targets went up how exactly is anyone going to make a bonus? Why is the protection burreu doing an investigation? Where people forcing, padding, or preying on certain customers?......and the AD is mysteriously on vacation?
questtionable

United States

#4638 Aug 22, 2012
If OMF is a fair lender why if a customer calls up and flat out says "I have a BK on my credit will that prevent me from getting approved?" We can not be honest and say " yes" because we all know darn well a BK is an automatic "fail" even if the customer filed 7yrs ago and has a 700fico good atp. However we can lend to a present customer who has the same credit and BK but has been with us for long time....that's not all...we can advance to a present borrower with a BK and 500fico good atp who is defaulting everywhere accept with us we can advance at least 300.00 raise rate and payment how does this make any sence? Why can't we lend to customer A? Credit is credit fair is fair.
consistant

United States

#4639 Aug 22, 2012
Judgments we were recently told not to file judgments on customers unless they are in our "pot 30" or "pot 60" bucket there are customers in our "cml" who have an outstanding past due balance more then there regular payment because we have consistently been trying to work with them by allowing "amount to move" "paid defs" "free defs" "rbo" and sometimes even did an AOT and now we are out of tools customer not working with us and judgment is last option however we can't file because our AD has no idea how customers and branches work now a days and thinks it's wrong so wait and carry it through your routes until he says it's ok even though you put in all the prior work on saving account and sometimes filing does work customers do react because they know if they don't you will.
consistant

United States

#4640 Aug 22, 2012
No judge will grant judgment if you are doing it wrong. Meaning customer is late you have sent right to cure and no response then you send letter of intent no response you file and provide proper service pluss by this time you have probably called the customer at least 1 time everyday. Top it all off they don't show up to court wich means they are not disagreeing. Hey Dan let your branches be owners your not there and have no clue the work they put in to an account to go that far!
curiuos

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4642 Aug 22, 2012
Regardless of disputes..... Naming individuals is slander and can hold recourse... it would be more beneficial to report your concerns through the appropriate entities than to hide cowardly as an anonymous Blogger... if in fact your accusations are truthful, the way you are going about it is like I said... innappropriate.. you are affecting an organization with a lot of good people that do the right things... so again I say quit you temper tantrums and do the right thing...
accused

United States

#4643 Aug 22, 2012
curiuos wrote:
HR is on the side of the company.. their role is to protect the company from potential law suits... if what is said is true... which I doubt... then they will be concerned with how that was handled.... however I will state again.... probably didn't roll like that.... just a scorned individuals perception....
HR only cares about keeping the Citi name clear of law suits, they recently accused me of being a homosexual (which is illegal to do) and then told me to keep it to myself and not report it as harrassment so that it didn't look bad on me.

Location hidden

#4644 Aug 22, 2012
The right thing was done and I know for fact all has been reported to the appropriate departments and still nothing has been done. This I guess is a final resort.

Location hidden

#4645 Aug 22, 2012
Slander is actually a malicious false and defamatory statement against a good name. All of the above stated are true and have occurred.
Im curious too

United States

#4646 Aug 22, 2012
Curious, you obviously work for the company and you have for quite some time your superior level it's evident...however it's a weekday and during work hours your loyalty to the company is making me curious...I know I was far too busy to use company tIme to read blogs and argue. I'm sure you are too when you are actually at work.... your a double sided sword or has stalking your daughter's on your vacation become boring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citigroup layoffs 2017 Jun '17 anom12 4
grandfathered sick time Apr '17 Gerard Vecchio 1
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Oct '16 Devil Emoji Cheever 88
Help with Email address for Citibank's Investig... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jredken 1
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug '16 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
More from around the web