citifinancial layoffs
One Skooch

Birmingham, AL

#4403 Feb 9, 2012
Apparently "Unknown" you have no idea what your talking about. One Main and Citi are 1 in the same
NJSlfs

Hillsdale, MI

#4404 Feb 9, 2012
well.....thats exactly what happened alfa. hahaha i am beginning to believe what you are saying
Unknown

Greenville, MS

#4405 Feb 9, 2012
One Skooch wrote:
Apparently "Unknown" you have no idea what your talking about. One Main and Citi are 1 in the same
I know what I'm talking about. One main are your lending branches, Citi branches are your collection branches moron!
Alfa

United States

#4406 Feb 9, 2012
Unknown wrote:
http://m.topix.com/com/citifin ancial/2012/01/citi-to-hang-on -to-consumer-finance-arm-for-n ow
That article is old things can change fast
Wow41

United States

#4407 Feb 9, 2012
So when they let is know?
Alfa

Greenville, MS

#4408 Feb 9, 2012
March 1st Citi and Springleaf will merge. Multiple lay offs. No one will be safe. I'd quit if I were you.
Alfa

Dallas, TX

#4409 Feb 9, 2012
That wasn't me I guess someone doesn't like the truth getting out
Wow41

United States

#4410 Feb 9, 2012
Why would we quit when a lot of is have severance.... We would be stupid!!!
Alfa

Greenville, MS

#4411 Feb 9, 2012
That was me. I would quit. You little people are beneath us a Fortress. Time for the unemployment line!
Wow41

United States

#4413 Feb 10, 2012
Lol Alfa must be fresh out of college.... To make a comment like that and to also leak their own companies secrets and i know that you have violated your companies policies..... Lol you might be there with us!!!! Lol lol lol lol!!!!!!
jfl

Hilton Head Island, SC

#4414 Feb 10, 2012
I work in CFS office & we just had a couple of new employee requisitions open up. This only happens when we are getting new accounts so somebody somewhere is closing.
Casey, IL

#4415 Feb 10, 2012
Test
Casey, IL

#4416 Feb 10, 2012
Weird how citi is shutting down same states as SpringLeaf. We were told those states were shut down due to the lending laws I was those states. Rate caps...ect. and yes I work for SpringLeaf.
Chicken little

Arlington, VA

#4417 Feb 10, 2012
As far as we have heard there isn't any shut downs in Nj? Where did you hear that?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4418 Feb 10, 2012
I call bs on the 2 companies merging.
MoneyMaker

Elk Grove, CA

#4419 Feb 10, 2012
I don't see why the 2 would merge either.
Not All Bad

Fort Worth, TX

#4420 Feb 10, 2012
Lots of bad information on this Topix blog. It would make no sense for Fortress to consider doing anything with Springleaf other than reduce it's presence by downsizing their branches. Springleaf is a major drag on Fortress as evident by the link to the anaylsis posted yesterday by "When elephants fly". I have not heard anything about a Citi deal with Fortress.
John Doe

Houston, TX

#4421 Feb 10, 2012
If there is a deal that has been signed it has to be disclosed. If fortress had bought one main fin. it would have been posted.
Im Done

Santa Clara, CA

#4422 Feb 10, 2012
John Doe wrote:
If there is a deal that has been signed it has to be disclosed. If fortress had bought one main fin. it would have been posted.
That is correct
my body is weary

United States

#4423 Feb 10, 2012
John Doe wrote:
He said April 1st. It's possible nothing is finalized yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug 23 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
News Citigroup Said to Cut 2,000 Jobs Next Month (Dec '15) May '16 Anonymous 14
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jan '16 Human 84
OneMain Purchase (Jul '11) Jul '15 Hmmm 45
News Citigroup Seizes 89 New York City Taxi Medallio... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dan Nietzsche 1
More from around the web