citifinancial layoffs
annonoymous

Erwin, NC

#4383 Feb 6, 2012
any branches closing in north carolina
Pull the plug

Philadelphia, PA

#4384 Feb 7, 2012
slfs wrote:
<quoted text> sprinleaf didn't shut down
60 branches all of nj de md and a few others
Alfa

Dallas, TX

#4385 Feb 7, 2012
Springleaf is closing offices because Fortress has just finished inking a deal with one main to purchase them. In the areas where are duplicate offices and they are going to keep the one main office open they are closing the Springleaf office now in other areas they will close the one main office when the deal is finalized April 1st
What next

Newburgh, IN

#4386 Feb 7, 2012
Alfa wrote:
Springleaf is closing offices because Fortress has just finished inking a deal with one main to purchase them. In the areas where are duplicate offices and they are going to keep the one main office open they are closing the Springleaf office now in other areas they will close the one main office when the deal is finalized April 1st
One main is buying Springleaf??
splf

Oklahoma City, OK

#4387 Feb 8, 2012
Alfa wrote:
Springleaf is closing offices because Fortress has just finished inking a deal with one main to purchase them. In the areas where are duplicate offices and they are going to keep the one main office open they are closing the Springleaf office now in other areas they will close the one main office when the deal is finalized April 1st
that's a load of bull
Alfa

Lawton, OK

#4388 Feb 8, 2012
What next wrote:
<quoted text>
One main is buying Springleaf??
No the company that owns Springleaf is buying One Main and merging them
Wow41

United States

#4389 Feb 8, 2012
Were did you get this information?
When Elephants Fly

Arlington, TX

#4390 Feb 8, 2012
It's BS, Springleaf is in deep trouble. Read this:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/03/idU...
Wow41

United States

#4391 Feb 8, 2012
Is Cfs in the same trouble?
Alfa

Frisco, TX

#4392 Feb 8, 2012
Yes and Springleaf is in big trouble however Fortress is not and they feel if they combine the two they'll have a viable company
Curious

Pensacola, FL

#4393 Feb 8, 2012
Who told you this?
Never Smoked Crack

Fort Worth, TX

#4394 Feb 9, 2012
Curious wrote:
Who told you this?
It sounds like BS, the truth is Fortress investment funds own 80% of Springleaf and if they could unload it they would. They would not increase their problems by expanding this model of financial lending.
One Skooch

Birmingham, AL

#4395 Feb 9, 2012
Combining the 2 companies would be a great idea!!!!!!!
Alfa

Dallas, TX

#4396 Feb 9, 2012
I work for Fortress
One Skooch

Birmingham, AL

#4397 Feb 9, 2012
So why are you on this blog if u work for FIG and how do we know what your saying isn't BS?
Alfa

Dallas, TX

#4398 Feb 9, 2012
I was doing research into the company and found this blog and you don't. I guess time will tell
NjSlfs

Boynton Beach, FL

#4399 Feb 9, 2012
If what you are saying is true, alfa, then tell us whats happening to slfs in nj? Then maybe ill believe what you say
Alfa

Dallas, TX

#4400 Feb 9, 2012
We were made an offer we couldn't refuse from Mariner Finance and sold the paper to them
Unknown

Greenville, MS

#4401 Feb 9, 2012
Unknown

Greenville, MS

#4402 Feb 9, 2012
Unknown wrote:
http://m.topix.com/com/citifin ancial/2012/01/citi-to-hang-on -to-consumer-finance-arm-for-n ow
No FIG won't purchase One Main or Citi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jun 22 Fraud 53
News Citigroup Said to Cut 2,000 Jobs Next Month (Dec '15) May '16 Anonymous 14
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jan '16 Human 84
OneMain Purchase (Jul '11) Jul '15 Hmmm 45
News Citigroup Seizes 89 New York City Taxi Medallio... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dan Nietzsche 1
News Wall Street owns the Clintons: Why Hillary can'... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Elizabeth Warren tells Wall Street: 'Bring it on' (Mar '15) Apr '15 SirPrize 5
More from around the web