citifinancial layoffs
just because

Tulsa, OK

#4178 Jun 26, 2011
Thoughts... give your best..... do what you can... in the end if there is an end, hard work is always appreciated and compensated.... do u lend value to the organization? Or do you allow your fear of the unknown to affect your performance? U and only you will control your destiny, even without the control of the direction the company takes... make the best of today.. tomorrow has a way of working out!
gemma

United States

#4179 Jun 27, 2011
Just because .....ahhhh SHUT IT! we don't "control our own destinies " ya wingnut! We can't control whether this piece of shit company lays off or not....jeez...
Still here

Middle River, MD

#4180 Jun 27, 2011
Gemma you need to move on. If you feel this way about the company then you can control your own destiny-LEAVE. Last check no one had shackles on anyone that works here. I get so sick of reading the whining and crying that people do day and and day out on this blog. I realize the economy sucks but if you hate it so much, there is something out there and you need to find it!
taxpayer

Louisville, KY

#4181 Jun 28, 2011
Still here wrote:
Gemma you need to move on. If you feel this way about the company then you can control your own destiny-LEAVE. Last check no one had shackles on anyone that works here. I get so sick of reading the whining and crying that people do day and and day out on this blog. I realize the economy sucks but if you hate it so much, there is something out there and you need to find it!
just the facts mam or sir this company has done nothing but lose money for the last four years plus.if you owned this company what would your action plan be. over two years the stockholders gave mr pandit two options sell it or liquidate / the buyers are dropping by the way looks like only 2 left that has any interest,
gemma

Havertown, PA

#4182 Jun 28, 2011
At "still here" if you're sick of reading ...stay off of this forum! BABAM!
Still here

Middle River, MD

#4183 Jun 28, 2011
gemma wrote:
At "still here" if you're sick of reading ...stay off of this forum! BABAM!
I didn't say the entire forum was not worth reading, just worthless comments from those that were complaining like you and others that lay the blame on the company...I mean really? Just hard to wrap my head around those that whine about the position they are in when they can do something about it...But thanks for trying to be so pragmatic to tell me to stay off the forum-get another job and then you don't have to be on the forum either..
Roadkill

Mckeesport, PA

#4184 Jun 29, 2011
Let's have a great last month end as CitiFinancial! Bring home delinquency, book loans, and sell insurance. That's what this business is all about.
Lets sell

AOL

#4185 Jul 1, 2011
Like the government told us, when they and taxpayers bailed us out 3 years ago! We want so much for the company , buyers are not so willing.
former

Rochester, MI

#4186 Jul 1, 2011
Looks like you will possible get your wish shortly since talks for sale are down to one buyer exclusively. Reuters article states Ceterbridge Capital Partners and Leucadia National are in talks now. Good luck it might help to get on your own.
Im Jez Sayin

Nashville, TN

#4187 Jul 3, 2011
Funny how many of the BMs on the "OneMain" site are making comments to the media, about all of the "positives" of the name change and sweepstakes, when for the last 100 years, no one could make comments to the media. They were required to refer inquiries about any news, positive or negative, to the "Official Spokesperson" My BM says our DM said no comments to anyone!!! At least someone still follows policy.
I'M Jez Sayin.
Aristoboulos

Baltimore, MD

#4188 Jul 10, 2011
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
who is sun life financial
It doesn't matter. It can't be any worse than what you already have now!
former

Rochester, MI

#4189 Jul 10, 2011
With Buffet involved in the purchase it would seem that it would be a good thing. He is pretty sharp about business purchases.
sob

United States

#4190 Jul 11, 2011
So do we get a OneMain forum now?:-P
one mange man

United States

#4191 Jul 11, 2011
What happened to the DM, 3 BM's and an entire staff in Pensacola? Heard they were all fired?
Mimi

Dothan, AL

#4192 Jul 14, 2011
one mange man wrote:
What happened to the DM, 3 BM's and an entire staff in Pensacola? Heard they were all fired?
Appears that they were cashing Rbo loan proceeds checks in
branch and applying to the previous acct ( to qualify acct
for rbo )

Distortion of DLQ -
sob

Greenbrier, AR

#4193 Jul 15, 2011
one mange man wrote:

Heard fraud. U don't lose that many people over a few RBO's only. I bet that was just the tip of the iceberg. It may have taken a while but "A" got what she deserved.
one mange man

United States

#4194 Jul 17, 2011
sob wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard fraud. U don't lose that many people over a few RBO's only. I bet that was just the tip of the iceberg. It may have taken a while but "A" got what she deserved.
They must have been sitting on their brains. "A" must have been pushing it, ignoring it or both. Bad, bad stuff and people paid with their jobs. Not worth it.
KinderCare

United States

#4195 Jul 18, 2011
Someone please give us a break for one day?
Now they want tracking sheets, where's the CPL and DQ? Bark, Bark Bark.
25 repeatative emails. Get one email and someone else sends a reminder NOT to forget the first email
that was just send 3 minutes prior!!

Seriously, how many times do you have to have a conference call concerning CPL? How about having that call for the people who aren't at CPL goal?

Does management think we just sit at the desk and do nothing? We have to wait on customer's, answer their questions, post payments, take applications, put files together, close loans, go to the bank, call DQ and answer the phones. WE ARE busy!

How about laying off of those conference calls?
I'm starting to believe that those conference calls are just so the people who have nothing to do...can find out who's actually doing the work. It looks like the people having the calls are trying to look like THEY are doing something!! Come on...It's not necessary to have all those waste of time calls.
KinderCare

United States

#4196 Jul 18, 2011
Another thing...about those emails...WHY must everyone get involved when the email is only meant for you or for a few people? Seriously, MUST they blast that to eveyone on the planet? Please, just send the darn email to only the people it's intended. I don't care if Billy, Harry and Bobby should have sent something in on time,and they didn't! SEND IT TO BILLY, HARRY and BOBBY ONLY!!!

Waste of time to pull that email up and it doesn't even pertain to me.
Crazy

Carnesville, GA

#4197 Jul 21, 2011
OneMain closing Another 250-300 branches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug 23 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
News Citigroup Said to Cut 2,000 Jobs Next Month (Dec '15) May '16 Anonymous 14
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jan '16 Human 84
OneMain Purchase (Jul '11) Jul '15 Hmmm 45
News Citigroup Seizes 89 New York City Taxi Medallio... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dan Nietzsche 1
More from around the web