PLEASE spare us the lies

Spring Hill, TN

#22 Apr 16, 2007
texas anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No your wrong! I did nothing that was against company policy. Always passed audits and bonused every year I was a manager. Mentor'd 4 branch managers and so on.... I was a very successful employee/BM. I definately did nothing wrong!
smells fishy my friend, VERY...
D in B

Atlanta, GA

#23 Apr 16, 2007
Did anybody get any new info today? We're being told nothing more available until Wed/Thur.
on shakey ground in Tx

Killeen, TX

#24 Apr 16, 2007
D in B wrote:
Did anybody get any new info today? We're being told nothing more available until Wed/Thur.
0Here is what I know Frank is gone Tim everett Alan Walker saved himself he transferred to forclosure dept in Koppell Jim Seiter was fired a day after his daughter passed away. The regional secretarial staff has all been let go Fran and Ann have to find jobs after ALOT of years of service . Russell Canady is gone Roy Vance is left and so is Julian Moore go figure.Unconfirmed is David Ferkins but then again what the hell did he do anyway? Tony Kutiper is gone according to sources they only got rid of him becasue he was former Wamu and they had to fire him to keep fingers and toungs from wagging about no wamu people getting it only core citi. I think it's a load personally we really didn't have this problem until we got Wamu hummmmmmmm.I will post as I find out but if I don't know for sure I will put unconfirmed by peoples name if that isn't there then it's the fact jack!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Apr 16, 2007
The saddest thing I have ever heard was Tony's conference call today. I love Tony and I know that he will be missed. I would definately follow him if I was given the opportunity. This SUCKS!

Location hidden

#26 Apr 16, 2007
Our group is having a VOE Pulse survey this week. Is this so they can get rid of managers they don't like if their VOE score isn't 100% in the positive? I heard from Don Lundblad's group that there weren't anymore cuts at the Citi Cards call centers. But personally, their treating us like mushrooms, keeping us in the dark and feeding us a bunch of crap. I think there will be more cuts after towel head boy decides his sheckels aren't worth much. Bye Chuck!!
citi leader

AOL

#27 Apr 18, 2007
Just so you know, your DM/BM don't know anything. I'm a DM in FL and was just given notice today of employees who were let go BEFORE I even knew. The branch closings haven't been given to us either. This is a surprise to us all. There aren't as many layoffs as you think - but keep the faith - this is a great company because YOU make it a great company.
PLEASE spare us the lies

Spring Hill, TN

#28 Apr 18, 2007
on shakey ground in Tx wrote:
<quoted text>0Here is what I know Frank is gone Tim everett Alan Walker saved himself he transferred to forclosure dept in Koppell Jim Seiter was fired a day after his daughter passed away. The regional secretarial staff has all been let go Fran and Ann have to find jobs after ALOT of years of service . Russell Canady is gone Roy Vance is left and so is Julian Moore go figure.Unconfirmed is David Ferkins but then again what the hell did he do anyway? Tony Kutiper is gone according to sources they only got rid of him becasue he was former Wamu and they had to fire him to keep fingers and toungs from wagging about no wamu people getting it only core citi. I think it's a load personally we really didn't have this problem until we got Wamu hummmmmmmm.I will post as I find out but if I don't know for sure I will put unconfirmed by peoples name if that isn't there then it's the fact jack!!!!!!!!!
Nothing to do with Wamu you tart, comments like that are just like you, stupid! And if you're gonna post here about folks and them losing their jobs I'm sure they would appreciate if you could at LEAST spell their names correctly...moron.
citi texas

Odessa, TX

#29 Apr 18, 2007
citi leader wrote:
Just so you know, your DM/BM don't know anything. I'm a DM in FL and was just given notice today of employees who were let go BEFORE I even knew. The branch closings haven't been given to us either. This is a surprise to us all. There aren't as many layoffs as you think - but keep the faith - this is a great company because YOU make it a great company.
yeah right. you just don't want any of us managers to go and look for another job offer. I'm not trusting anything upper management is saying that our jobs are secure.
D in B

Atlanta, GA

#30 Apr 18, 2007
I don't believe the BM's know any more than us peons. Too low on the food chain. And I don't think the DM's know much more. I do know that someone knows and is committed to keeping knowledge from us so we keep working and making money for the company. They'll keep as much as they can as quiet as they can for as long as they can! They told us today that everything that's going to change in our area has already been done. I'm not ready to buy that yet. What about August?
on shakey ground in Tx

Killeen, TX

#31 Apr 18, 2007
PLEASE spare us the lies wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing to do with Wamu you tart, comments like that are just like you, stupid! And if you're gonna post here about folks and them losing their jobs I'm sure they would appreciate if you could at LEAST spell their names correctly...moron.
Oh thats nice you cant even discuss something without some one attacking you here too seems like the citi attitude lately has carried over to a few people here. I am not stupid and definitely NOT a moron but then gain you don't know me so your displaced anger needs to find a new home . I also am not a tart but then again I have no need to call you names and lower myself to your level . I am an employee of over 11 years and don't feel the need to justify myself or a typo to someone who obviously has nothing better to do than call names . Sorry if you lost your job or are in fear of it with that attitude but no need to take it out on co -workers you don't even know !
just as confused

AOL

#32 Apr 18, 2007
The truth is the DM's know NOTHING. We are being kept in the dark along with everyone else. I was told that there would be calls on Friday with the remaining employees to assure them that all that are left will be safe. I can only hope that this is true. I pray for the ones that have lost their jobs and also for the ones that haven't. We have to stick together- we are the ones that control the "family" in Citi.
on shakey ground in Tx

Killeen, TX

#33 Apr 21, 2007
just as confused wrote:
The truth is the DM's know NOTHING. We are being kept in the dark along with everyone else. I was told that there would be calls on Friday with the remaining employees to assure them that all that are left will be safe. I can only hope that this is true. I pray for the ones that have lost their jobs and also for the ones that haven't. We have to stick together- we are the ones that control the "family" in Citi.
We did get a call friday to let us know we were safe from the layoff, our DM called so at least I didn't have to sweat it out longer than that. I am really sad to see the folks that we have all known for years go and even friday our dist admin was let go she didn't deserve to make it through until friday then get the axe. I wish everyone good luck and as for myself, Citi is going to have to really work hard to make it up to us in some way financially preferably before I will ever feel like Im a part of something greater or secure in my position. This whole things instead of making me want to bust butt even more it's made me wonder why I work as hard as I do when they could just take it all away so easily.Good luck and God Bless those that have left and those still with us .

Location hidden

#34 Apr 21, 2007
Check this news out. Bob Druskin doesn't even have confidence in his own cuts.
NEW YORK (AP)- The chief operating officer of multibank holding company Citigroup Inc. sold 10,000 shares of common stock, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.

In a Form 4 filed with the SEC Thursday, Robert Druskin reported he sold the shares Wednesday for $53.07 apiece
former virginia

Franklin, VA

#35 Apr 24, 2007
as i read this i am glad i left. one thing has not changed no matter how late you worked, how many saturdays ,you worked as an employee you were not appreciated because when you wanted time off or to leave early you had to listen to bs about how may loans you had for the month, but if you worked all week you have better not complain when friday or at the end of the month at the last minute informed you, you had to work late or work on saturday
no news huh

Dallas, TX

#36 Apr 27, 2007
I havent heard any news lately? Is this the calm before another storm?
dedicated

United States

#37 Apr 29, 2007
former virginia wrote:
as i read this i am glad i left. one thing has not changed no matter how late you worked, how many saturdays ,you worked as an employee you were not appreciated because when you wanted time off or to leave early you had to listen to bs about how may loans you had for the month, but if you worked all week you have better not complain when friday or at the end of the month at the last minute informed you, you had to work late or work on saturday
Couldn't have been said any better, it doesn't matter how many saturdays you worked, or how many vacations or days off you couldn't take.
citi ny

United States

#38 Apr 29, 2007
I was also let go hush hush after being top performer with the company for 3 years was mentored by upper management on how to do something find out it was wrong and was fired this company seemed like the best place to work but i know they are NOT!! they do not care about their employees at all I worked very hard for them and was not even given a chance to explain myself good luck to everyone. I would look for a new place to work if I were you because you never know what they are going to do to you
SC Redneck

United States

#39 May 3, 2007
Welcome to the world of corporate America. The bigger they get, the dummer they get. You are just a number to them.
CITI

Memphis, TN

#40 May 5, 2007
texas anonymous wrote:
I heard Tim Everett was let go. Too bad it took company cut backs to see him go. He should have been gone along time ago.
SO TIM. HAVE YOU FOUND A JOB YET? GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE BUD. GOOD LUCK.....
just wondering in texas

Memphis, TN

#41 May 5, 2007
has anyone heard from Simon Hall? I would like to know how he feels about all the cut backs. "Hey Simon, I bet your glad you got the boot when you did right" I bet your in a better place anyway. "Wish you the best of luck, you were a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYC apartment sells for $88 million (Feb '12) Feb 28 No Compliments 8
Credit Card (Sears) has a Glitch Feb 19 Keeneusaf 1
Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low... (May '12) Feb 16 agw 12
Iraq Oil Surge to Fan OPEC Rivalry That Trigger... Jan '15 jeffry 1
Why Citigroup and Its Shares Are Poised to Make... Jan '15 To Make A Dive 2
"Do you think Citigroup should be broken up, or... Dec '14 charlespickens1 3
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Nov '14 Human at Earth 78
More from around the web